Nikolai's POV

"Stop" The voice yelled. My head immediately snapped over to my mate. Anna. It was my little Anna speaking. Her eyes had turned white and her facial expression was hard. She was looking at Marcellus.

"Get the children now." Marcel didn't budge, but another man walked down the steps carrying the 2 children. Denzel and Elena rushed over to them, pulling the babies into their embrace.

My sweet mate walked past me over to Marcel and Glared.

"The next time, I will not be so forgiving. The next time, I will let them rip through your entire weak army. The next time, I will let nick kill you. The next time, I will make your head explode. You are beneath Nick, he is your superior, no matter how much venom you have. His blood created the werewolves. He is your king, your Alpha. Know that." She growled and stalked around him like the predator she was. My Pup had gained her sorceress, my Pup was growing up.

"You have the children, be gone." Marcel grumbled.

"We will be watching you, Marcel Gerard. Watch who you make alliances with." She turned on her heels and began to walk back to the rentals. Myself and the Mikaelsons followed. I think everyone was shocked that may little pup had been dominating.

When I walked over to where Anna was her eyes were now their normal chocolate brown. She looked confused. Like she didn't know what had just transpired.

"Anna are you alright?" I asked, lifting her chin with my finger so she could look at me.

"I think so... Did we get the babies? I can't remember what happened..."

"Anna, your sorceress made her debut."

"Did she really?" She looked at me with excitement dancing around in her big doe eyes.

"Yes. You're the reason Denzel and Elena have their children back."

"Now I can save my parents." She smiled.

I watched her as she gazed out the window of the moving vehicle that we were now in. She's been out of since we talked about her sorceress. I haven't said much to her, I just let her live in her own world for the past few hours. Denzel was worried about her, the look was etched across his face and has been since he asked Anna if she was okay and she shrugged.

"Anna never shrugs." He exclaimed.

He was right because in the weeks I've known Anna she hasn't shrugged once until today.

"Maybe she's trying to comprehend that she will have 2 others in her brain talking to her other than her. Give her time." I reassured him.

"Alright man. I just don't want anything to happen to my baby sister. You know?" Annalaishia, is the only family I got other than my wife and children. I don't want her unhappy or depressed." he sighed.

" I understand. She'll be herself in no time." I assured him again even though I really wasn't sure how Anna was going to act now that she had her Sorceress.

When we finally got to my home in Tennessee, The mikaelsons decided they would return to Paris now and let Denzel, Elena, Anna, and I bond. I was glad the Mikaelson Clan decided to leave, they made me uncomfortable and I didn't like to be uncomfortable.

Anna was upstairs in my bedroom resting. Denzel and his wife were spending time with their children.

"Nick." Anna's voice called.

I looked in the direction her voice was coming from , she stood at the top of the stairs looking at me.

"Yes Pup."