Omnicent POV

"What the hell do you mean, Nikolai has turned on us? What did you say to him?!" Elijah asked. Chest heaving up and down.

"Finn has been working against them." Freya admitted.

"How long have you known?"

"A few minutes."

Haley put her head in her hands and Rebecca shook her head and walked out.

"Lock him away! I don't care what you do. Dagger him, because if he makes Nikolai an enemy we won't be able to defeat him let alone kill him. Nikolai is a childhood friend and he is one I intend to keep." Elijah bit out. He turned swiftly on his heals and walked out with Haley following in behind him to calm him down.

"You aren't going to dagger your favorite brother?" Finn smiled. Freya on the other hand did not.

"No I'm not going to dagger you." She sighed. Instead she grabbed the amulet off her neck and sucked him into it.  "I'll let you out when Annalaishia is safe, but I won't let you hurt her."

Freya would always stand up for her brother whether right or wrong in public or when eyes were watching but behind closed doors she had to let Finn know that he was wrong and he would not jeopardize her growing friendship with Anna and Nikolai or the rest of her siblings.

A/N: this is just a slight fill in until I finish writing Anna's POV. I know it's not much and it's been a while but I am working on it.  Peace and Love!