Nikolai's POV

I took Anna to the Reservoir Park in Nashville, TN. She had no clue, I had packed a picnic and tennis rackets. I just want to have an afternoon about us, even if she was upset with me on out drive there. She enjoyed herself and so did I.

Now we were on our way back to the house. She was asleep in the passenger's seat. My pup was tired. We had played several rounds of tennis which she was horrible at, at first, but she got the hang of it before we decided to call it quits.

I decided that we would go back to Europe tomorrow. We would talk over where when we got home. I would like to take her back to the origin of our species, Greece, where I knew for a fact she would be safe to roam because it was Lycan Kingdom, we were all family, and we all looked out for one another.

I pulled into the yard of my two story home and Miss. Sarah speed walked out of the house to greet us.

"Anna, baby, wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open and landed on me. She smiled then took int he rest of her surroundings.

"I slept the whole way back?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Yes."

Miss.Sarah opened Anna's door and helped her out. I opened the door and got out myself. I walked to the trunk to get the picnic basket, the tennis rackets, and tennis balls.

"So how was your date? How were my sandwiches?"

"Your sandwiches? I thought Nick made them." Anna turned to look at me and I continued to gather the things as if I didn't feel their eyes on me or them talking.

I'll be honest, I can't cook, and no, making sandwiches doesn't require any cooking skills. But again, had I made those sandwiches they would have been ass compared to Miss.Sarah's. I walked over to them with full hands .

"How about we go inside?" I suggested. Both women looked at me like 'You lied about who made some damn sandwiches... Are you serious?'

I waited for them to go in and I followed. I let the women talk while I put things away. When I finally made it to Anna and I's bedroom, she was sitting on the bed reading. I walked over and kissed her forehead then made my way to the bathroom to shower and change clothes.

When I finished my shower, I put on a pair of black silk pajama pants and walked out of the bathroom. Anna was curled in a ball fast asleep. I slid in bed next to her and pulled her to me. She snuggled into my side. I sighed with content and drifted off.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to my home or Rather our home." I told Anna as we rode through the streets of my kingdom. The modernized stone built houses, the busy streets, not very many cars other than the extremely wealthy and taxis, many just drove scooters or rode bikes or just simply walked. Arcadia wasn't very large but it wasn't a small city either.

"It's so beautiful. Everyone looks so happy and content."

"For the most part many are. My people are far from Neglected. I take very good care of them."

"Is that why you started your business?" She asked turning to face me.

" Yes. When I was a boy, this place wasn't as lively. I built this corporation at 250 years of age and I've been helping build this city up ever since. I love this place, this is home. And i hope you'll love it as much as I do."

"Well first impressions are everything and I have to say I'm very impressed, Sire. So when exactly did your sister have children?"

"A few years before she went missing. They're travelling the world. I raised them after she went missing."

"Their traveling because of what happened to their mom?"

"Yes."

"Do you know who their father is?"

"I've always had this feeling in my gut that it's Niklaus, but I can't say for sure. "

"Do you think she's okay?"

"I can only hope so."

"You can pray."

The limousine pulled into the my Palace. Anna's mouth dropped. I hadn't been here in twenty years but it still looked the same.

"Holy Shit! Your palace is way bigger than my parents." She gapped.

"Not really. This place is only about 2,000 feet larger than your parents. It sits on about 200 acres more than your parents."

"And this is where we will be living?" she asked.

"Yes. This is where the ceremony will take place when officially make you my Luna. This is more than likely where we will mate. This is our home." I stated. I opened the door and slid out of the stretched car then helped Anna. She wore a pair of Khaki colored dress pants, peep heel toe shoes, a dark red sweater with a black wool infinity scarf, and a peacoat. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun and she wore a fur hat on top of her head.

"Do you have a garden?"

"Of course. Not as Grand as your parents but we have one. Come lets go inside."

Anna wondered around the palace with me in towe. She was just talking about how amazing it was.

"Have you ever had any Balls?"

"Yes. My parents had several when I was 16-18, hoping that I would meet my mate at one."

"Can we have one?"

"Yes. When?"

"A few weeks from now. Just to get our minds off of Alona and Don. It'll give us time to have fun. And just meet and greet the locals."

"You're already thinking like a Luna." I smiled down at her. I hadn't had a ball in hundreds of years; let alone been to one. My people haven't seen me in 20 years so why not?

"Now show me the garden." She demanded.

I chuckled and led her out to the garden.

There was a fountain that sat in the middle of everything. There were benches throughout the garden for people to sit on and just enjoy the view and sun. There were various flowers, bushes, and trees.

"It gorgeous. I love it."

"When will Aunt Sarah, Denzel, and Elena get here?"

"In the morning. You'll be training more tomorrow as well."

"Sounds great." She rolled her eyes. I knew she didn't care to train but she had to.

"Come. Let's go run your Lycan."