Preview of Mating Chapter

A/N: This chapter isn't coming anytime soon, guys. Just keeping you on the edge of your seats. I hope you like, I'm not good at sex scenes so if y'all don't like it, let me know. 😩

He watched as she swayed her hips to Lazy Love by Ne-Yo. She was making dinner for her and Nikolai's home date. Her hair was down and she was in a pair of short shorts and a tank top. Over the months they had grown to know each other Anna had become more comfortable around Nick. Not comfortable enough to fart in front of him or be naked in front of him but comfortable enough to walk around the house without a bra or walk around with her bonnet on. Regardless of how she looked Nick was always attracted to her. 

Anna began to rotate her hips and Nicks erection grew.

"My, My, My. Pup, you are a sight for sore eyes." He smirked and she jumped. He had freighted her. She relaxed when his arms wrapped around her small waist.

"Hi, Beasty." She gave him that Nickname not to long ago. It fit him because of his demanding, dominating, sometimes barbaric, caveman like ways.

"Can your Beast have a kiss?"

"Yes." She stood on her tiptoes and gave him what she thought would be a quick peck but he held her fast. His hand wrapped around her hair and he gave it a slight tug. When she gasped he took that as his chance to slip his tongue into her mouth. She began to melt in his arms as his tongue battled with hers.

Wetness began to pool between her thighs and Nikolai could smell her sweet arousal. He pushed his erection into her stomach and she moaned. All she could do is imagine the way his length would feel inside her when they finally did mate.

Nick pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck down to her breast. He pulled at her shirt and when she didn't protest he snatched it off. He felt on her voluptuous beast and took one into his mouth, his tongue flicked over her chocolate colored nipple. Her knees buckled but he held her steady. She had never felt like this before. Anna was on cloud nine.

When he was done pleasing her breast he kissed down her small pudge. Nick loved that Anna had a little meat on her bones. She wasn't perfectly fit with a flat stomach and he didn't mind at all.

"May I?" He asked as his hands found the waist band to her shorts. His eyes were glazed over with lust and so were Anna's.

"What about the food?" She whispered.

"Don't worry about it."

He pulled her shorts down and his smirked. She was wearing a pair of boy shorts. He kissed her pussy through her panties and she almost came undone.

"Not yet, pup." His voice was deep and husky. He pulled her boy shorts off and when his eyes landed on her freshly shaven treasure his mouth began to water, her clit glistened with her arousal. Not to mention that her pussy was fat.

"Dear God, you have a pretty pussy."

Anna became wetter at his dirty words. God she loved her sexy Sex God. He picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. He spread her legs wide so he could get a better look at her dripping sex.

"May I eat you?" He asked. He asked because he wasn't sure if Anna was ready to be sexual and he didn't want to force her into anything.

"Please, Nick." She whimpered. That's all it took for him to drop to his knees and bury his face between her semi-thick thighs. Licking, sucking, slurping every crevasse over her sex.