A/N

Alright. How many of you know of books that use shows as their book plot? Like fan fictions. And they give these characters POV?

No, the original characters are not mine and I have not claimed them as my own in this book. Freya, Kol, Niklaus, Rebecca, Finn, and Elijah are not my own made up characters. Annalaishia, Don, Alona, Denzel, Elena, Nikolai, Sarah, Cynnissa, and Edward are my characters and they do belong to me, so over half of the characters are my own. If I start getting a bunch of complaining about how I used part of the Originals in my story, I will take it down. Because I am not the first author that's done it and I won't be the last. I only had one person point out that those characters weren't mine and that my story could get flagged. If it does then so be it but all the fan fictions about the Vampire diaries and the originals would have to be flagged too, right?

Anyways, I don't mind constructive criticism but if I see a bunch of comments like "this story could get flagged" or something else similar to that, I will take the book down and I most likely won't publish it again. I've worked very hard on this particular book and many like the plot and the fact that I did use The Originals as the original family of vampires.

That is what the book is based on. The Original Lycans, Sorcerers, and werewolves. I personally just didn't like the idea of creating a new line of Original Vampires when there is a show called the Originals about Original Vampires and I'm practically in love with the show, why not use it in part of my book?

Anyways, I'm working on the next update and I might just make the Mikaelsons disappear cause I'm not going to deal with it. Hell I might just change their names and call it a day, but just know I'm referring to the Mikaelsons. Because I really don't want to take the book down but I will if I have to.

Peace and Love.