Omniscient POV

Annaliashia woke with a start. She glanced at her surroundings realizing Nikolai was laying beside her still sound asleep. Anna slipped out of bed and put on her slippers. She walked out of the bedroom and down the dark hall. Descending the stairs from the wing she shared with Nikolai, she walked over to the south wing of the castle and descended the stairs there. Her eyes were a mixture of brown and amber with a white ring around them.

She reached the dungeon door and pushed at it but it was bound by a spell. Annas head tilted to the side as the thought about a spell that could break the spell on the door.

"You not going to be able to break that spell. I havent taught you any spells of that nature yet." Sarah stated pulling Anna away from the dungeon door.

Anna didn't say anything, she just stared at the door as Sarah pulled her away from it. Sarah lead anna back upstairs to the west wing, where she and Nikolai resided.

"Go back to sleep. Tell Nessa and Amber to go back to sleep. It's not time yet." Sarah opened the bedroom door and lightly pushed Anna back in closing the door and making her way to the east wing where she and everyone else resided. Sarah knew that if it was truly time for Anna to kill Alona and Don then she would get back up and do it.

Anna climbed back into bed and tried to sleep but she couldn't. Nessa and Amber wouldn't allow her to. It was only 12 a.m. and Anna planned to sneak back down after she figured her Aunt was sleeping. But when she decided to go back down she would take Sarahs spell book with her.

Around 2:30 a.m. Anna got back out of bed and snuck quietly down the hallway and to the East wing where her Aunts room was. She spotted the spell book on the desk across from Sarahs. Sarah was sleeping peacefully. Anna did not wanna wake her up. Anna tiptoed through the room and grabbed the book then tiptoed back out.

When Anna got back down to the hallway that held the dungeon door, Nick was standing there. Anna would've told him to go back to bed but she wasn't looking into Nikolai's Hazel orbs but Ekon's gold ones. They stared at one another for about 5 minutes before Nick moved to the side allowing the dungeon door to come into view. Anna looked at the door then back at him. She walked toward it slowly and placed her palm flat against the door and it swung open slowly. She looked back at Nick and he shrugged.

Nick knew it was time for her to kill Alona and Don. He also knew that killing them was only the beginning of war. Once Anna killed them the dark realm would fall into despair and declare war on Anna. Nick was ready to get this wr over with so he and Anna could live their lives peacefully, running their kingdom and raising their pups.

By 7 and half months Anna would be ready to give birth. She was over 3 months pregnant already and she still hadn't seen a doctor, they hadn't seen the baby's face. With everything going on they hadn't even been able to sit back and enjoy the pregnancy. Anna truly hadn't put much thought into it. She knew she was going to be a mother, she knew there was a mini Nick/Anna growing inside her. She hadn't been able to look in the mirror and admire her bump or the added weight to her thighs and hips. She'd been too focused on killing those two assholes who ruined her. Nick didn't even get to admire her bump often or the added weight that he knew he would love. He didn't get to baby her, massgae her when she was sore and hurting. He didn't get to feed into her cravings . They hadn't had sex in forever. Nick just wanted a simple life with his mate.

Anyways Anna descended the stairs and Nikolai followed. She could sense Alona and Don but she could not see them but Alona damn sure saw her and Don could sense her. Don was now blind because of Anna so all of his other senses were heightened. Alona saw Nikolai as well and once she got a good look at Anna and Nicks eyes, she knew her and her husband were done for.