Epilogue

10 years later

"Ziyad Phoenix Vincent. Get your ass in here right now!" Annalaishia yelled.

"Oh shit. Ziyad pissed the Luna off."  She heard one of the teenage Lycans whisper.

Ziyad was 10 years old now and technically he was still a child but he looked like a teenager and acted like a child.

Annalaishia tried her best to discipline the young boy when his dad was away but Ziyad just wouldn't listen to her.

After 10 years and 2 children, Anna was a lot more mature and strong minded. She didn't take any shit. So, even though Ziyad didn't listen to her she still got her point across but Nikolai would reiterate it when he got home this evening.

"Yes mam." He rushed into the kitchen and stood in front of his very pregnant mother.

"Why the hell did your Magic teacher call me today to inform me that you've been picking fights???" She asked.

"But I didn't!" He exclaimed.

"You know if I didn't know you I would believe you. But I know you Ziyad. You're the prince! You have to act with some decorum! You can't just pick fights because you think you can!"

"I promise I wasn't pickin' fights, mama! I've been good. I promise!"

Annalaishia listened to him plead. She listened to his heart beat and looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth.

"Why were you fighting, Z?"

"This older kid was picking on me. You know I haven't gotten my sorcerer yet and well, I can't do any magic yet. And it sucks because I'm expected to be this great kid and I'm not." He shrugged.

"Come here, son." She motioned him over.  He walked over to his mom and she put her hands on his face.   "You're an amazing boy, not because of me and your father but because of who you are in here." She pointed to his heart.    "Some of the greatest rulers were late bloomers like me. Even if you never get your sorcerer, you will still be great because of who you are and what you stand for.  Don't let any dickhead kid tell you otherwise."

"Thanks, Mom." He smiled.

"No problem. Now give me a kiss."

"Eww, ma, no." He slapped her hands away.

"Boy, you better give me a kiss. You don't wanna make me upset." She raised her brow. He hurriedly kissed her on the cheek not wanting to endure the repercussions of not giving her a kiss.

Anna's mood swings got worse with each pregnancy, and she was more powerful too. So, no one wanted to make her angry.

"Now, go on, get. So I can finish cookin'" She shooed him away.

It had been 7 years since the palace became the pack house. And well Aaliyah had been catering to a gang of lycans ever since. She enjoyed it though. It was like having a big family and she was the head along with her husband.

Her children were treated like rest, she demanded it. They didn't get special treatment. They followed pack rules or they were dealt with accordingly.

Ziyad wasn't a bad boy, he simply acted out on impulse. His sister Nailah was a calm and stoic. She stuck to herself most of the time and she was definitely a daddies girl. Ziyad floated to whichever parent he wanted to. He loved them both.

Both of her children worried her greatly because they were nothing like the other kids. They were so much different. She didn't understand and she probably never would.