Annalaishia's POV

As if my day could get any worse.... I rubbed my temples.

Cake was late. Make up artist was late. Hair stylist, Late. And now my limo was LATE!

My bridesmaids were already at the chapel and I was still here at the palace. I was going to be late to my own fucking wedding. Isn't that just fabulous....

Honestly, ever since Aunt Sarah had died, things had been really hectic around here. She kept the palace in order. I'm trying to keep everything together but I'm failing, miserably.

"Anna..." a soft voice called

"Yes." I lifted my head from the vanity table.

"Why aren't you at the chapel yet?"

"My limo is late. Why aren't you there?" I asked

"I wanted to make sure you were safe and Diane is still here too. She wanted to keep an eye out."

"Thank you. You know I don't think I ever told you thank you for all you done for me and Nick. So thank you. I really appreciate it."

"That's my son and you are my daughter in law. I would never let you two crash and burn." She winked at me. "Now come on. We ain't got time to wait on no limousines."

—————————————————————-

"We are gathered here today to join these two beautiful people in holy matrimony. I've never been so honored to unite two people in the eyes of the lord. Bow your heads for prayer please.

Dear Lord, we come before you as humble as we know how. Asking for your blessings, asking you to bless this union that is taking place this beautiful afternoon. Move me Father so that i may do your will. All these things we asking in Jesus name. Amen.

When he looked into her eyes, he learned the most important part of the language that all the world spoke- the language that everyone on earth is capable of understanding in their heart; Love. You've known each other from the first glance of acquaintance to this point of commitment. At some point you decided to marry. The symbolic Vows that you're about to make are a way of saying to one another, "You know all those things that we promised, and hoped, and dreamed?-well, I meant it all, every word." And now for your vows. Annalaishia, you may recite yours first."

I sighed as I gathered my thoughts.

"Nick, you are an amazing man. When we met I didn't know who I was nor what I was, but you taught me who i am, what i am, and you embraced it, you embraced me. I never thought that I'd be a princess, a queen, a goddess, a lycan, nor a sorceress but I am all of those things. If you would've told me a year ago that I would be marrying a god, I would've told you to admit yourself to Dorothea Dicks. But here we are. Our relationship has grown so much. And I love you for everything you've done, and for who you are."

"Nikolai, it's your turn."

"Well most of you know that I've been searching for my mate for over 20 years. When Anna was born I had the strangest fascination with her and Edward didn't like it. Cynnissa always knew it was the mating pull though. Then when shed finally turned a year old, she and her brother went missing. I searched for years with no finds. Eventually I gave up, not knowing that I was giving up my mate. Then about 20 years ago the search for my mate began and I found her last year in August. To say I was infatuated is an understatement. And now here we are. Through all of the trials and tribulations we're here. I love you, Annalaishia. I have for over hundreds of years and I will love you hundreds more."

I sniffled. The moon goddess looked out for me. She mated me to a beautiful, strong, loving man and I will forever be grateful.

"Please face each other and when asked, respond by saying, "I do." Do you Nikolai, take Annalaishia as your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to comfort her, love her, honor her, and keep her, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, to be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Nikolai replied.

"Do you Annalaishia, take Nikolai as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to comfort him, love him, honor him, and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, to be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I replied.

"Today Annalaishia and Nikolai will be exchanging rings. Anna and Nick, like your vows these rings will be a reminder of this day, and your commitment and Love for one another. Anna repeat after me - with this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"As a symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"As a symbol of my love and commitment to you." I said as I placed the band on Nikolai's
finger.

"Nick, repeat after me - with this ring, I thee wed

"Nick, repeat after me - with this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"As a symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"As a symbol of my love and commitment to you." he stated as he slid the ring on my finger.

"In the presence of family and friends you have expressed your love for one another

"In the presence of family and friends you have expressed your love for one another.... By the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife, King and Queen, God and Goddess! You may now kiss your bride." The priest smiled.

Nick stepped towards me and lifted my veil.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years." He smiled and leaned in pecking my lips sweetly.

The crowd roared with cheers of excitement and congratulations. Nick grabbed my hand and held it as we walked down the aisle. I felt a sense of comfort and relaxation wash over me. I was now married, pregnant, a queen, and Goddess. I felt like the gods were smiling down on me.

"Are you ready for the bonding ceremony?" Nick asked.

"I'm kind of scared. The little one is due soon and I feel like the bonding ceremony may put enough stress on my body to push me into labor."

"Don't worry everything is going to be okay. Plus the doctor is here and on standby."