A/N

What's up guys? 

I know I haven't updated in awhile and honestly I had started writing the next chapter and decided I didn't like it so I had to start over which I did a few nights ago and I'm not finished writing. The next chapter was supposed to be Nikolai's or Anna's POV but I wrote in in Omniscient POV by accident, I wasn't paying attention, I was writing and doing homework at the same time. I don't get to update like I would like to because I'm in college and I work most days after class except wednesday, and I'm tired all the time. Like I work more than I ever thought I would as a Part time Cashier. 

When I do request a few days off, I'm usually with my boyfriend since we don't get to see each other too often, which sucks. But within the next month or so, I should be able to write and update like I want because I'll only be working because of summer break, I do have 2 classes over summer break which was by choice and I'll probably regret it but it is what it is. 

But I'm not saying that it'll be another month before I update. I'll probably update next week sometime. Like Wednesday or Friday while I'm off, that's if i have the chapter written. Other than that, I've been trying to find some good books to read on wattpad and honest to God  I think I've read them all. Like I can't find a good BWWM book that I haven't already read. 

By the way if you haven't read Dried and Dying Roses, It's a good ass book, It's about a vampire. It'll piss you off but it is good. Another good book is Being My Brother-in-laws wife. There are 2 books to that and it's good, it's not supernatural but it's BWWM. Another Good Book is The Sex Slave, its Black woman and Biracial man. It'll piss you off but it's a good book as well. Another good one is Ava......(Black woman and Biracial man), there's a second book to it too and when I tell you both of these books, made me so Mad. Like the book Ava will make your blood boil, I promise you, but like I said they are good and they will keep you occupied. I just wanted to give you guys a few books to read if you didn't have any. 

Thanks For all the Love and Support. I appreciate it so much. 

I hope everybody is having a great week. 

Peace and Love.