Alona and Omniscent POV

Alona's POV

"Our dark king and queen have arrived." The announcer called out, announcing my husbands and I's arrival back in the Dark Realm. We rode our horses up to the podium to give our speech.

"My great and powerful sorcerers and sorceresses of the Dark Realm, my wife and I have returned after 400 plus years. Our time is approaching. The daughter of Cynnissa and Edward has found her mate. He happens the be the All Powerful Nikolai Vincent. We must kill her before they mate and she comes into her full powers, before she becomes immortal. When we kill her and her brother, we will rise and be as powerful as the originals. We will have a seat on the council!"

They cheered hanging on every word my husband said. If we become God and Goddess of the Light and Dark Realm we could make our own personal army.

"Anyone who finds the son of Cynnissa and Edward, Denzel Bell and brings him to us will receive a hefty reward. He is our first step toward victory!"

They cheered harder.

"Now let us feast! In honor of the King and Queens return!" The announcer cheered.

My husband and I will rise. If not, we will die trying.

-----------------------------------------------------

Omniscient POV:

"She has grown into a beautiful young woman." The lady sniffled. The tears were meeting under her chin. After 500 years she was finally laying her eyes on her only daughter that had gon missing.

"She is isn't she. I'm glad she's mated to Nick." Her husband stated.

"I tried to reach her earlier. It didn't exactly go like I wanted."

"Let her come into her full potential. Then she will find us and set us free." He walked over to his wife and kissed her forehead.

She nodded and pushed her curly hair into a low bun.

"I don't want her fighting our battle, Eddie. This is our fight not hers." She sighed.

"I agree, love. Just give her a little time. We will have our victory and we will share it with our children."

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Working on Annalaishia's POV currently. Will post before Friday.

Peace and Love! ☺️