Omnisicent POV

"You make me so sick, Nikolai!" She sobbed.

"But I didn't do anything." He stated. He was dumbfounded, he had just walked into the palace, he hadn't touched her other than little small kisses and make out sessions since before Christmas. Granted he knew she was pregnant, he smelled it the moment the sperm fertilized the egg. She was only a month and a half pregnant but her mood swings had been rough but not this brutal.

"You knocked me up! My feet are swollen and I eat everything in sight! You big barbaric beast!"

Nick fought a chuckle.

"Anna, your feet look fine but if you need me to I can massage them. And you're still small for a Lycan pregnancy.." Nick slid into bed with her and pulled her to him.

"These hormones are a bitch." She sniffled.

"I know, pup."

"Are you still going to call me that when our baby is born?" She asked looking up at him through her wet eyelashes.

"Yes."

"Then what are you going to call our Pup?"

"Our Pup." He stated simply rubbing her back.

"Mmmm..." she hummed

"I can start calling you Kitten or bunny."

"I like them both." She reached to stroke his hair. He purred as she stroked his dark strands. They hadn't been too affectionate the past month and a half other than their brief moments of lust. But she had missed being this close to him. Sleeping in bed with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hand placed possessively on her bottom.

"I love you, Kitten." He placed his hand on her chin and lifted it so he could kiss her plump lips.

"I love you too, beasty." She replied when he pulled away from her lips.

---------------------------------------------------------

Naomi watched the scene unfold in front of her eyes and she was not happy. She had enjoyed watching Nikolai and Annalaishia be unaffectionate to one another but watching them rekindle their affection and show it was leaving a very bad taste in her mouth. She knew there was nothing she could do that involved her in the flesh because Nikolai wanted nothing to do with her but she could still cause another rift between the two, indirectly.

And that's what she would do with the help of her bosses.

"Naomi."

"Yes, Aunt Alona."

"Get away from that crystal ball. We've got another plan."

----------------------------------------

"I hate being pregnant." Cynnissa groaned.

"I would assume so. You have been with child for over 400 years."

"Speaking of Children... Where are my Niece and Nephew, Sarah?"

"Back in the Light Realm."

"Why?"

"I didn't have enough magic to bring them with me."

"Well you could've asked someone to help you, Sarah."

"Cyn, I'm getting old and I don't plan to die here in the Mundane Realm. I plan on dying in the Light Realm like mother and father.."

"Don't talk about dying. You have many years ahead of you, sister."

"You know that's not true. You saw me in battle yesterday. I'm not as strong as I once was and this body of mine will not take much more." Sarah said to her sister. She knew her and Cynnissa had lost many centuries because of various circumstances but it wasn't their fault. After the war with Alona and Don she was going back to where she belonged.