Chapter 1

Third Person POV:
She stood in the doorway of the living room watching her daughter coloring crazily in her new drawing book that Meghan had bought her. Even though she was almost five, she loved to create insane pictures that Meghan cherished. Every single one was hung up on her bedroom wall by a single tac. She would invite Meghan's family over to her "art gallery" and show them off. Meghan quietly walked over to the young girl and looked down to see what she was drawing next. She was on a new page scribbling around two words, Charlie Puth. Meghan's heart stopped and she bent down to the little girl,

"Marlie?" She spoke.

"Yes Mommy?" The little girl asked looking up from her book with glistening emerald eyes that everyone said looked exactly like Meghan's.

"Why did you write that?" She asked scared. Marlie set down her crayons and excitedly looked up at her mom.

"I saw him on TV! He sang songs and played the piano!" She squealed. Meghan's heart dropped and remembered the day she was told she was pregnant. She cried herself to sleep and isolated herself from her family. It was pretty hard on her brothers to leave their sister alone in a four bedroom house with a game room and pool, but she didn't want anyone to know. Ryan knew that she would start to think about hurting herself but something this time made him think she wouldn't want to hurt her body. Ryan begged her to continue music but that just made her sadder. A few months in she started singing again and worked on her next album. The last few days before she gave birth, she had finally caved and told her brothers and parents. They were upset that she didn't tell them sooner but were furious at Charlie. Marlie takes her out of her trance by wrapping her tiny arms around her neck.

"Mommy why you cry?" She asked. Meghan smiled,

"Nothing, sweetie. How about we go get some ice cream?" Meghan announced wiping her tears away. The little girl nodded excitedly and ran to grab her flips flops. Meghan texted Jordon to meet her at the beach and picked Marlie up and carried her to her car. She placed her carefully in her carseat in the back and drove to the boardwalk. Hopefully, Jordon will be able to meet her there. Marlie smiled as Meghan drove and started playing with her dolls she kept in the car. Soon, they arrived at the boardwalk and Marlie squealed in delight.