Chapter 49 [Happy Easter!]

Meghan's POV:
I wake up with a pounding sensation in my head and groan. The headache grows worse now that I'm awake and I start to cry from the pain, which only makes it worse. I slip down onto the floor and lean against my bed, head in my hands. Jojo walks in about to yell when she hears my sobs.

"Meg! What's wrong?!" She whispers. I can't tell her it's about my stupid whatever drunk texting me because it's only partly true.

"My head... it hurts." I mumble. She nods and goes to grab pain killers. Marlie walks into the room and collapses on the bed.

"Hey..." I whisper.

"Hey Mommy. Can I hang out with Kelsey today?" She whispers. I nod and she smiles, running out of the room. Jordon comes in and smiles as she passes her. She hands me pills and a glass of water and I gulp them down.

"So I'll postpone practice for an hour, okay?" She whispers. I nod and crawl back into bed. She turns the lights off and closes the door as she leaves. I grab my phone and see more missed messages from Charlie.

Oh my God. I actually wrote that stuff?

I am so sorry.

I didn't mean it...

I swear.

Meg, please answer me.

Pleaseeeee

No Charlie. Leave me alone.

I send it and begin to feel a little better. I need to move on... maybe. An hour later, my headache is gone and I finally start to get ready. I shower and then put on my onesie for my meet and greet. I get my makeup done and head out of my tour bus only to be greeted by hundreds of fans. I smile and gasp when I see all their signs and smiles and wave as security leads me away. I head over to the meet and greet spot and excitedly jump around.

"Someone's excited..." Ryan smirks setting up the camera.

"Duh! Did you seeeeee the crowd outside?!" I yell. He laughs and nods.

"Ready to start?" He asks, a few minutes later. I nod and soon my loyal fans start to trickle in. Awhile later, Jojo comes over to me.

"So, somebody pretty famous wants to meet you." She smirks.

"Really?! Who?!" I ask.

"He's in line right now. He was invited by Choë." She whispers. I gasp and hop around again. After Charlie and I broke it off for the most part, I asked all my friends to find me a nice, loving boyfriend. And now here he was, about to meet me. I smile for more pictures and then the next person comes out with a bouquet of roses. I gasp and give him a hug.

"Chloë sent me." He whispers into my ear. We separate from the hug and I grin from ear to ear. After I take a selfie with him, obviously had to document this, I tell him to find Jojo about a VIP pass. He nods and leaves me. I continue to meet my fans and finally go to sound check. I answer more questions and sing a few songs. I see the curly haired cutie (A/N: I hate this so much, bear with me) standing behind everyone. He waves and I smile. After sound check, I get some time to relax and have Jojo send him to my dressing room. I eagerly run there and anxiously wait for him. Finally, there's a knock on the door and he comes in.

"Hey..." He smiles.

"Hey..." I smile back. I pat the seat next to me and he sits down.

"So I'm Meghan Trainor, and you are?" I ask.

"Daryl Sabara."

"Well Daryl, I'm excited to get to know you." I smirk.

"As am I, Ms. Trainor." He smiles.

"Meghan, Meggie, Meg... you can call me anything but Ms. Trainor, okay?" I ask. He nods and a smile graces his lips.

"So, let's talk about you." He whispers.

"Well, I'm getting really old. I have a daughter-"

"Wait." He says and looks down. Great, I just scared him away. So much for being set up. I try to smile but end up looking down.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Twenty-two." I whisper.

"Twenty-two is not old!" He yells. I smile and he grins. And then we continue to talk until I had to go on. I think I'm getting pretty fond of Daryl....