Chapter 43

Meghan's POV:
I stir in my sleep and soon dart my eyes open. I sit up and find myself in an oversized shirt and in my tour bunk. I look beside me and see Charlie's chest rising and falling. How did I get here? What happened? I remember finishing my first concert of tour and then a lot of kissing. More like making out. And then I took a shower.... with Charlie. And we had sex. When the memory comes back, I feel the pain in my ass return and groan. He really went for it.... I groan again and lay back down. I lift Charlie's arm and snuggle into his chest and lay his arm back on top of me. I take in his scent and close my eyes.

Charlie's POV:
I wake up snuggling Meghan and smile. Her body is pressed against mine and she is holding on tight. I slowly move my body away from underneath her but with no luck, I wake her up.

"Char-" She says starting to yawn.

"It's okay. I'm right here." I whisper.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"Not very early." I respond. Meghan stands up and stretches. And then proceeds to make the bed. Her shirt rises up letting me see the red marks from last night. God, was I actually that rough? I didn't mean to make her red... Meghan looks up at me when she finishes and groans.

"My ass hurts." She whines.

"Did I do that? I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." I reply wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yes you did it. It's fine. It was actually fun... It turned me on." She whispers and bites her lip.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" I ask. Meghan nods and lays her head on my chest.

"Hey.... I need to go if you want breakfast.." I whisper running a hand through her hair.

"But I don't want you to leave me..." She whines. I smile at her cuteness and pick her up. I gently place her on the bed and she groans,

"My ass dumbfuck."

"Sorry!" I whisper letting go of her. She rolls to her side and looks up at me. She sticks her bottom lip out and starts to get teary eyed.

"Meghan..." I groan.

"Don't go. Just stay in bed with me..." She whines. I sigh and climb back into bed. She instantly holds on to me and smiles.

"Thank you." She whispers. I nod and I start to drift off to sleep again. I wake up to pressure on my abdomen and dart my eyes open. I see Meghan on me and sigh.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Trying to drive you mad so you want leave me until we have sex." She whispers. I sigh and look up at her.

"I'm not leaving, okay?" I ask. She nods slightly and sighs. I reach up and kiss her and she kisses back harder. Soon we are in a make out sesh on the bed.

Jordon's POV:
The clock turns to 8:00 and I sigh, time to wake Meghan up. I go over to her bunk and open the door. When I step in I see my red head best friend on top of some guy.... having sex.

"Oh my God, Meghan!" I yell. She quickly snaps her head my way and looks shocked.

"What happened to talking and possibly getting back together with Charlie?!" I ask. She moves her body slightly and Charlie waves from underneath her. I hear footsteps behind me and Ryan, Kelsey, and a few other dancers come running in. Meghan sighs.