Chapter 44 MATURE

Meghan's POV:
I am dancing around on stage when I see Charlie frowning at his phone. I call a break and hop off the stage while grabbing my water bottle. I head over to the seats and sit down on Charlie's lap.

"There are other seats..." He mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I ask taking the back of my hand and rubbing it up and down his cheek. He sighs and looks up into my eyes. I give a small smile and he returns it.

"What's wrong?" I ask again.

"Don't get mad.... please.... not again." He begs.

"What is it?" I ask concerned. Every second that passes by causes the knot in my stomach to get tighter and tighter.

"My label called...." He whispers. I nod motioning for him to continue.

"And they want me to go perform..." I continue to nod.

"They want me to perform my song "We Don't Talk Anymore" with Selena on her tour tomorrow. Which means I have to leave before your concert to get to Anaheim on time." He sighs. I frown slightly,

"Surprise..." He sighs. I think through what he just said trying to understand everything.

"So, you are leaving, to go hang out with Selena Gomez?" I ask crossing my arms and creasing my eyebrows.

"I'm not 'hanging out' with her Meg. I'm only performing a stupid song with her. That's all." He says and then hugs me. I remain still and pout.

"It's only for two days, Princess. And then I'll come back and have so much more fun with you on tour." He smiles.

"Don't leave me..." I whine.

"I'm sorry Princess..." He repeats and then an idea comes to me,

"I'm going with you." I reply sitting up.

"What?! Princess, you can't."

"Why not? It's not like your going to kiss or have sex with her or anything..."

"Of course not!" He replies.

"I'm coming with." I state again.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Meghan."

"Charlie."

"No Meghan!"

"Then I don't trust you and we can break up, permanently right now."

"No! I don't want that! You know that!"

"Then let me come with!"

"You have tour!"

"So?!" I counter.

"So?! You. Have. A. Tour." Charlie repeats.

"I promise I'll call you and text you."

"But-" I start, my eyes starting to water.

"Princess..... don't cry." He whispers. I can't hold them in anymore and start to sob.

"I don't w-want y-you t-to gooo." I hiccup.

"I know and I don't want to go either."

"Then don't!" I whine.

"It doesn't work like that." He smiles.

"But it's not fair...." I whisper.

"Hey, I don't leave until tonight and if you can get out of practice, we can go back to the tour bus...." He starts.

"And we can have a lot of fun." He whispers. I shiver slightly even though I am sweating buckets.

"Ughhhh." I groan.

"You are being so mean. I really want to but I can't skip practice..." I whine. Charlie chuckles slightly and he quickly scopes me into his arms and carries me to my dressing room, ignoring the people around us. I giggle a little and he sets me down on the couch, instantly connecting our lips. His hands make their way down my sides and find the zipper of my onesie. He zips it all the way down and his hands trace the sides of my stomach. I take my hands and find the hem of his tshirt. I tug upwards and he instantly pulls it off. It gives me enough time to take my arms out of the sleeves and pull it down to my hips. Charlie helps me take off my sport bra and immediately attaches his lips to my skin. He strts on my colorbone, gently scraping his teeth across and down my neck. He finds my left boob and sucks on it, leaving a hickey. He rubs the right with his hand slowly. He takes the flesh between his soft finger and pulls and squeezes. I moan causing him to smirk. He switches from grazing my left to my right. Once he's happy, he licks in between my boobs, down my stomach, and reaches my pantie line. He yanks my onesie off my legs leaving me cold. He grazes my stomach with his teeth and moving downwards. He takes the hem of my red lacy panties between his teeth and pulls them off with his teeth. When he resumes his place, he forces my legs open. He instantly dips into my legs and licks gently. IT sends shivers up and down my spine and I grab onto his hair. He contimues his lapping and I am writhing around on the bed.

"Char-Charlie.....mmmmm." I moan. He takes a finger and pushes it into my core. I gasp and he starts to slide it in and out while continuing to lick me. He adds another finger, and another. I moan and before I tell him I am about to cum, he stops. He stands, removing his pants and underwear. I get up before he gets back down and lay on his stomach. I lift up my bum and grab the base of his d*ck. I need him NOW. I place the tip of his d*k at my entrance, squeezing my eyes shut as I lower myself onto him. Once I was seated on his lap and balls deep, I let out a sigh. God, he was huge.

"Charlie you are....so... big." I mumble.

"I'm aware, Meghan. Just take your time and move around slowly." He groaned. I nodded my head and slowly lifted up. I could feel my insides clenching around his c*ck and that he was enjoying it. I swiftly moved back down and then started to bounce. Up and down, up and down. I rotated my hips in circles and bounced on his hard c*ck.

"Meghan.... Keep doing that." He moans. I nod and throw my head back in pleasure. My p*ssy was clenching and could feel Charlie's c*ck starting to twitch inside me. He started to moan loudly and released inside me triggering my own orgasm. I fell on top of Chqarlie and hugged him. His d*ck was still inside me and we were panting, hard. He took one of my hands and gently kissed each fingertip. I listened to his heartbeat start to slow down and fell asleep.