Chapter 35

Charlie's POV:
"Two weeks Charlie! Two. Fucking. Weeks." Meghan screams at me. Hailey has been released from jail one hour ago and was only there for two weeks. Why? I decided to drop the charges. We don't need this publicity when we both have tours coming up. I grab Meghan's wrists when she walks by me again and look into her eyes,

"Meghan. Calm down. She's not crazy anymore. I can guarantee it." I whisper.

"H-How?" Meghan squeaks. Because she got what she wanted........ me.

"She told me she just wants to get over this chapter and move on." I tell her.

"And she said she was sorry."

"Charlie! Can you not comprehend what happened?! She almost shot and killed our daughter!" Meghan cries. I sigh and let her wrists go. She falls into my arms and I lay back on the bed and rub my hand up and down her back. She cries into my shirt and I try calming her with singing, jokes, talking. Nothing works. Meghan finally manages to calm down and she sits up.

"Better now?" I ask.

"Kinda."

"That's great."

"Whatever. I have a wedding and a tour to plan for. If you need me, I'll be in the recording room." She says and grabs her computer. I smile and Meghan leaves the room, bass shaking behind her.

Meghan's POV:
I walk into our recording studio and sit down in front of the mixing board. I set my computer down on top of it and log into my helpplanmywedding.com account. I go to the tab labeled "Location" and click on it. I start scrolling through some of the locations and groan. All of these are inside or in the forest. I groan again and flip through the pages and then I see it.

"Havana Beach" I read aloud. It's perfect! It's the beach Charlie found Marlie and I at and it has the perfect scenery. I click the "Reserve" button and set it to the date we choose, July 13th. Exactly one day before I have to leave for tour. We didn't want to have an actual honeymoon since we will probably do it a lot on tour..... I reserve it and then go back to the homepage.

"Okay Meghan, location down and one month before the wedding. You can do this." I say, pumping myself up. I put in some earbuds and cross my legs, placing my laptop there. I manage to pick out bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, headpieces and bouquets before I am interrupted. I feel Charlie kiss my collarbone and I shiver at his motions. He starts kissing up my neck and I roll my head back and let out a small moan. Charlie chuckles and stops.

"Hey! Continue. It felt really good." I say and bite my bottom lip. Charlie chuckles again,

"I could tell."

"Then do it some more." I whine.

"I'm good. You have a wedding and tour to plan in less than two months. I just came in here to check on you and to tell you Marlie and I are going to get dinner and bring it back." He says and smiles. I nod and he smirks.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." I reply. Charlie nods and leans down and presses his lips gently against mine.

"See yah later." He smirks. He walks out of the room and down the staircase and I groan,

"Charles! Come back! You made me horny and now you have to fix it!" I yell.

"Bye Meghan, see you when we get home!" Charlie yells back up.