Chapter 46

Meghan's POV:
"So let me get this straight." Charlie says, stopping his pacing and rubbing his forehead. I continue to shoot him glares out of my bunk and cross my arms.

"You are no longer mad at me for kissing Selena...." He starts.

"But you are mad that I am going on tour with Hailey?"

"Not mad. Pissed." I reply bitterly.

"Why?" He asks turning towards me.

"Why? What I am wondering is why you forgave her."

"Huh?"

"Come on Charlie. She took our daughter! And now your going on tour with her?!"

"Of course I know what happened!"

"Then why are you leaving me to be all buddy-buddy with her?!"

"I am not going to do that!"

"Oh my god! Of course you say that. But just like with the Selena thing, it. did. not. happen!"

"Meghan. This is not my doing. It's my manager's. And if you let me explain you would see that it's not that bad. But as usual, you are too arrogant to let me explain anything."

"Me?! You are always creating drama. We can never have a normal day without us arguing." I respond.

"Forget it! I'm not going there with you. I need to spend time with my daughter before I leave for tour." He yells.

"Whatever!" I yell back. Charlie slams the tour bus' door closed and I let out a gasp and tears start flowing out of my eyes.

Charlie's POV:
I step off the tour bus and see Kelsey drawing on the pavement with a piece of chalk. Marlie is next to her with another piece coloring in what Kelsey draws.

"Hey Marlie!" I yell.

"Hi Daddy!" She yells looking up. She runs over to me and I hug her.

"Kel says were going to have dinner at a fancy restaurant." She squeals.

"And then you have to leave me and Mommy again." She frowns.

"I do." I reply rubbing her back.

"Why? Can I come with?"

"I have to travel all over the place and it's safer if you stay here." I reply.

"And that your friends like to drink and drink until they get drunk." Kelsey mumbles coming over to me.

"And that." I mumble back. She lifts Marlie out of my arms and sets her on her hip.

"We are going to go get cleaned up and ready for dinner." Kelsey says stepping onto the tour bus. I nod and step back on too. I sit down on the couch and start to hear whispering.

"Meghan get yourself together! Marlie needs you both to be happy and together for once. So put whatever bullsh*t you guys have behind you for one night!" Jordon whispers, loud enough for me to hear.