Chapter 51

Meghan's POV:
After my relaxing shower, I decide to dress lowkey and in my favorite color. I grab a loose black shirt, black thong, black bra, black leggings, and a pair of white sneakers.

 I grab a loose black shirt, black thong, black bra, black leggings, and a pair of white sneakers

I grab my phone and exit my closet. I head out of my room and see Daryl sitting on a couch in the main area of the bus. He looks up from his phone and grins when he sees me.

"Hey Princess! You look great! Ready?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah. But can you not call me Princess, please? My ex used to call me that..." I mumble grabbing onto his arm.

"Sure." He shrugs. We start to walk out of the bus and he intertwines our fingers. I look up at him quickly and look back down at our fingers.

"Are you okay with this?" Daryl asks. I feel bad for him, I really do. It's just everything he does reminds my of Charlie and now it's just getting uncomfortable. I really like Daryl and I just want to forget about Charlie and move on but nothing is working. I look up at him and nod my head, a tight smile on my face. We begin to walk towards a car and I squeal when I see Chloe run out.

"Chloe!" I yell, releasing Daryl's hand.

"Meggie!" Chloe yells. We both hug each other tightly.

"And Daryl." Chloe says moving to Daryl and giving him a hug.

"Ready to go bowling? Brooklyn is super excited." Chloe says leading us back to the car.

"Omg! I can't wait!" All three of us slip into the back and as soon as Daryl turns away from closing the door, I kiss him.

"I love you and I'm sorry for bringing up my ex." I say and give him a genuine smile.

"I love you too." He says and kisses me again. We arrive at the bowling ally surprisingly quickly. When I step out and hug onto Chloe while walking in, the guys following behind us. The paparazzi flash their cameras and yell for us to smile or look at them. One catches my attention,

"Is Charlie at home with your daughter?"

I keep looking at the ground and walk faster. How the hell did he know? Nobody knows I have a daughter but my family. I told the fans I have a little sister who came to live with me but that's it. How does he know? I quickly duck into the bowling ally and head over to the shoe renting area. I grab a pair in my size and quickly put them on. I try to grab a ball but my acrylics get in the way. I end up carrying the ball in my hands and over to the lane. Through out the night, Daryl and and I spend a lot of time together. We sit close to each other while the others go and and we talk and talk and talk. And I think I discovered something.... I love Daryl, but I miss Charlie. I miss the way he spoke to me, I miss the way he held me, I miss a lot. But I also love Daryl. I love him so much, I think I want to marry this guy. I know, pathetic right? I mean I would be forced to have two men in my life, baby daddy and daddy. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. And then Marlie, what would she say when she has to talk about her family? Or Daddy/Daughter Dance's? She can't be forced to choose. There's just one thing I need to do, talk to Charlie Puth.