Chapter 36

Charlie's POV:
I lightly scratch the back of my head and continue to stare at the white tent in front of me. The white sheet is not allowing me to see my beautiful fiancé. Stephen suddenly smacks my arm and I give him a death glare.

"Dude, stop staring. People are starting to think you want to marry the tent instead of Meghan." He whispers. I manage a half smile and look down at the tan sand.

48 hours earlier:
"Come on Meghan! We're going to be late!" I yell up the stairs. We're about to leave to head up to a nearby hotel, where we will each have a small party and sleep in before the ceremony. Marlie comes down the stairs first and waits next to me.

"Mommy said she needed to pack her hair stuff and then she will be down." Marlie giggles.

"Okay." After a few minutes, Meghan descends the staircase she is holding a duffle bag and a backpack.

"Ready!" She says smiling. I lightly kiss her cheek and take her duffle bag out of her hand. We walk outside to the car and I set everything in the back while Meghan and Marlie get situated. Marlie is actually going to a friend's house for a sleepover. We were both hesitant on letting her go at first because of what happened last time but we both didn't want her around our drunk friends. We drop Marlie off with "I love you"s and big bear hugs. I get back into the driver's seat and we head to the hotel. When we arrive at the hotel, there are two smallish limos. We both get out and the doors to the limos open.

"Meggie!" The girls squeal. I see my sister and give a small wave to her. Mikaela smiles and the girls usher Meghan into the hotel. The guys come up behind me slapping my back and squeezing my shoulders, scaring me.

"There is the husband to be!"

"Chucky boi! Ready for the bachelor party of a lifetime?!" My brother asks. I gave a small smile and they cheer. They too, usher me into the hotel.

Meghan's POV:
"So! What are we doing?" I ask. The girls around me giggle and I crease my eyebrows,

"Oh Meggie! We have everything planned out don't you worry!" Emmy squeals. We head into the elevator and I catch a glimpse of my fiancé before the doors close. I simply nod my head and an uneven feeling fills my stomach.

"Oh! And put this on!" Jordon says and hangs me a black plastic bag. I open the beg and reach in. I pull the item out and look at it,

 I pull the item out and look at it,

"Wow! It sure is...... something!" I say and give a small smile.

"Oh! You aren't the only one, don't worry." Mikaela says and smiles. I give a confused look and my bridal party smiles and takes off their jackets. They all have matching shirts,