Chapter 42

Charlie's POV:
It's finally time. I head out of Jonathan's car and up to the ticket booth. (A/N: Imagine the lady a human version of Roz/ Agent 001 from Monster's Inc.) The lady looks up and sighs,

"What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Jordon Federman left tickets for me here and I would like to pick them up." I grin.

"What's your first and last name?" She asks picking up envelopes.

"Charlie Puth." I reply. She finds an envelope and puts the rest back.

"Do you have an ID?" She asks. I nod quickly and pull out my wallet. I hand it to her and she hands it back with the envelope.

"Enjoy the show." She sighs. I nod and head towards the entrance to the building. I hand my ticket to someone with a scanner and head inside the venue. I look at ticket and see I am towards the front. Section B, Row 5, Seat 7. I head over to my section and sit down. More people start coming in and a group of teenage girls sit down next to me. The have tons of Meghan's merch on from shirts to glowing sticks. They start giggling and talking. Soon they turn to me and I look at them.

"Excuse me, could you take our picture?" One asks.

"Sure." I agree. They hand me a phone and stand up.

"Get it so you can see the stage in the background!" One demands. I nod and snap a few photos. I hand their phone back and sit down.

"Thanks......"

"Charlie." I say and then regret it. Should of picked a different name.

"Wait, Charlie as in Charlie Pu-" One asks. I nod quickly and her and her friends squeal.

"Oh my God! Okay, okay. Um, I'm Kaylee, and this is Marissa and Katie." Kaylee squeals.

"Hi." I smile and give a small wave.

"Omg! Can we get a selfie with you?!" Katie asks.

"Sure..." I chuckle. We take the photo and the girls squeal again.

"Just don't tell anyone I was here."

"Wait. Why are you here?" Marissa asks.

"Uh.... Well, I wanted to talk to Meghan but she banned me from her meet and greet so Jordon said I could go to the concert."

"Why do you want to talk to Meghan? Don't get me wrong, Meghan is amazing but-"

"No, I understand what you mean." I interrupt her.

"I just miss her..." I say. It's not a lie but it isn't the whole truth either.

"Awe, that's so cute!" They squeal.

"Yeah, I guess..." I reply. Soon the lights dim and the crowds go wild. Hailee and Common Kings perform fairly quickly and soon Meghan's figure appears on stage. (A/N: I wasn't able to go to this tour so Imma just skip it)

Meghan's POV:
I am about to perform my last song when I notice someone standing completely still in the front. That's weird. Everyone is going crazy but this person. I look closer and realize it's Charlie. He still came! Oh my God! He came! He doesn't care how mad and how much I don't want to see him, he still loves me! My heart starts beating faster and I go over to the side of the stage. Jordon is freaking out and I smile,