Chapter 34

Charlie's POV:
After a few minutes of holding Meghan against me, i loosen my grip. Instead of Meghan letting go, she grips tighter. I sigh and manage to move Meghan towards my car after a lot of arguing.

"Meghan let go so you can get in the car."

"No." She whines.

"Meghan, please."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"I'm scared you're going to leave me again."

"Baby girl." I groan.

"I like when you call me that." Meghan whispers. I manage to move a little out of her grasp and I grab her wrists and go down to her eye level.

"No, Im being serious. I am not going to leave you ever again. Okay? I just needed to save our daughter. And now that we have her-" I am about to say 'we can get married' but I'm not sure how to get unmarried.

"We can get married. I know, I know." She whispers.

"Then what's wrong?"

"I feel like we can get married, yeah. But I still don't feel that close to you anymore." She says, eyes welling up with tears again.

"Babe." I sigh.

"I'm sorry Charlie. It's just everything seems different and I'm not sure why. My emotions. I miss you too much or-or." She starts but then I interrupt her.

"It's okay, we'll figure it out." I whisper. Meghan nods lightly and gets into the car. I close the door gently and she leans her head against the window. I go over to my side and see her looking out her window. I get in and sit down and then buckle. I steer away from the curve and an officer moves a blockade, letting me leave. I start driving to the police station and Meghan speaks up.

"Charlie."

"Meggie." I reply.

"Charlie can you pull over? I want to tell slash ask you something." She whispers.

"What is it? Can you ask slash tell me now?" I ask.

"Charlie please." She groans.

"Meghan, are you okay?" I ask looking over at her.

"Yeah, just forget it."

"Hey no, don't be like that. What is it?" I ask again.

"God dammit Charlie! I wanted to tell you I want to have another baby without you crashing!" She yells. I pull off to the side of the road and look at her.

"You what?"

"Now you pull over." She says rolling her eyes.

"What did you just say?"

"I want to have another baby, Charlie." She whispers looking down.

"Oh my gosh! Meghan!"

"I'm sorry geez, no need to get angry at me." She whispers.

"Oh Meg! I'm not angry! I am so so happy!" I reply smiling.

"Really?" She asks looking up.

"Yes!" I reply smiling again. Meghan smiles and leaps up from her seat and starts kissing me. I smile wider and she smiles back and sits back down. I start the car up again and start driving.

Meghan's POV;
I did it. I finally told him.

"Maybe we could have a boy! I always wanted to have a boy and a girl. Or maybe twins! That would be cool too! Charlie gushes. I smile at him and run my hand through his hair. It feels just like Marlie's, I can't wait to see her again.

"This needs a trim." I giggle.

"Hey, I like it long." He says.

"And it's the perfect length for you to grip at when I pleasure you." He smirks. My mouth drops and Charlie quickly glances at me and starts chuckling.

"Oh my god, Charlie!" I laugh.

"Hey, just being honest." He says and I sigh.

"What's up now?"

"Nothing. It's just we had sex a lot before the AMAs without protection. And then the one time, I got pregnant."

"Oh, I didn't think of that."

"Well I did. And what if I can't have more kids?" I say and start to feel my eyes well up.

"We still have Marlie."

"Yeah, and when Marlie grows up, then what?"

"Meg-"

"No stop. We both came from a three kid family. I want more children but I don't think it's possible." I cry.

"Oh Meg, please stop crying. We'll go have you examined by a professional. And then we can worry about this." Charlie replies. I nod.

"Hey, we can get through this." He says and grasps one of my hands.

"Together?"

"Together."

Mommy? [Marlie] (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें