Step - 1.0: Getting Over The Past

Lets go back in the past, approximately 5 years ago, where a depressed & sad Lilly Singh has decided to fight her depression & let go of all the disappointments she has faced, she has been let down by the people who meant everything to her & now s...

Lets go back in the past, approximately 5 years ago, where a depressed & sad Lilly Singh has decided to fight her depression & let go of all the disappointments she has faced, she has been let down by the people who meant everything to her & now she has decided to "Let Go of The Past" & has started exploring other form of profession, instead of pursuing her masters degree in Psychology. She never wanted a 9 A.M to 5 P.M job, it was of no significance to her, she wanted to be someone different, she wanted to do something different. While sitting on the beach, she ponders over her life & how she was let down by a certain people in her life. She decides that's not what she will think about anymore, & in the process, she finally decides what she wants to do in life: Become a Youtuber. She shares this idea with her parents & they reluctantly agree. This is her story.... This is her "Letting Go of Her Past"

 This is her "Letting Go of Her Past"

Imagine fighting an urge each day of your life, imagine it knocking you down frequently, and imagine having to deal with it every second. This was the life of Yousef Saleh Erakat, who refused to be the person he had become and decided to finally "Let Go of The Past". Yousef is graduating soon, but he doesn't feel it is the right thing to do. He has always felt as if he has been destined to be something else in life. Apart from his continuous struggle with substance abuse, his bipolar disorder, there's something on the inside that tells him that he is not made for an ordinary office job. He is destined to be famous! He decides he no longer wants to be an addict, and that he no longer wants to feel this way, hence he decides to pursue his career as a Youtuber. He shares his ideas with his parents & they support him in what he has decided to do. Helping him "Letting Go of His Past".