Step - 1.7: The Lap Dance

Yousef

So the 100k likes gig came out to be possible and loads of people had been requesting a lap-dance but I won't be giving Lilly the lap dance cause I have something else in my mind, I will have someone else do that for me, I obviously don't want a boy to do that cause that might make her feel uncomfortable, also I don't want anyone to be touching her that way. I will get a female stripper do the job. The reason I am doing this is probably cause I am shy?! But why? Because I have feelings for her? I don't know but what ever it is it is growing day-by-day. She told me not to prank her or else she will never talk to me. But despite this, I trust our friendship & I will take the risk.

Lilly

Yousef is going to give me a lap dance today, which I am really excited about, I don't know what he is going to do but I am very nervous about today. My heart is racing just to think about it. What exactly has happened to me? Why do I feel so good when he hugs me, when he touches me? Why?! Is this something that happens usually? Do I really need it to work out my feelings? I told him to not prank me or else I won't talk to him again. But am I sure enough I'll be able to make this decision? 

Lilly after prank 

So Yousef pranked me, but I really didn't mind, what really made me feel bad was me trusting him for not pranking me, he couldn't come up to my expectations, but I am a patient enough person to forgive him. I don't understand why I cannot get over him pranking me and breaking my trust. But then he said sorry and he gave me flowers to make it up to me and gave me a real lap dance which arouse whole new feelings inside me. What is even happening to me?

Yousef after prank

I think I got Lilly really mad, so tomorrow I am going to make it up to her, on Humble's birthday and tell her I am sorry because I should have resisted, I am afraid I am going to lose our friendship, so I brought her flowers and said sorry to her, and gave her a real lap dance. She called me a one-minute guy because of me getting shy in the middle and leaving. Why was I even shy?! What just happened there?