Step - 5.3: In Love

Lilly woke up happy and energetic in her apartment, she felt as if a huge burden of worries has got off her back. She started her day by Vlogging and greeting her fans. She worked on her book: How to be a Bawse - A guide to conquering life. She also started writing a script for her upcoming video on Thursday. 

She texted Yousef "Good moanin to the best boyfriend in real life"

He replied to her text "Good moanin to the best looking girlfriend in real life"

She then started working again and had lunch, she discussed her ideas with Humble. Lauren then invited her to her place.

"Hey babe, you wanna hang out at my place? Its going to be girls only" asked Lauren on phone.

"Yes sure sis, I'll be over at 7 in the evening" said Lilly.

At her place, they talked about their love lives, Lauren told her about Alex and how their relationship was going. It was when she decided she could confide in Lauren about Yousef. She told her that she was in love & in a relationship with Yousef.

"This is so exciting, I am happy for you, I always knew you two would be together" said Lauren, she hugged Lilly and congratulated her, she could see Lilly was very happy with Yousef.

"How long have you been together?" asked Lauren.

"Its been 2 weeks" Lilly told Lauren.

"We've known each other for years and years, we were friends but...." Lilly stopped.

"But....?" asked Lauren.

"I couldn't admit that my feelings had changed for him, not even to myself" said Lilly.

"I know what's that like" said Lauren.

"I tried to run away..... And then Aman came back, Aman was a good man, but he wasn't the right man for me, I was all ready to move to Chicago, and run away from all this, but then Yousef came to me that day and he told me he loved me, and that he wanted me to stay.... So I stayed. It felt so good not to live a lie anymore.... But its scary too, I don't know what will happen, if he is going to stick around...." said Lilly.

"I understand babe, I feel the same way sometime, but you have to let go off your insecurities" said Lauren. 

Lilly & Lauren talked about how they should go to an upcoming YouTube camp in Italy together, without Alex and Yousef.