Step - 4: The Realization

As Aman stood there, the music stopped and changed into another genre, Lilly & Yousef looked at each other & realized they had to let go of each other's hands. Lilly went back to Aman, and Yousef went back to Simmi. "You seemed to have enjoyed the dance" said Aman. "Who wouldn't? This place is too good" said Lilly who was still to figure out what just happened there. "Do you feel OK?" asked Simmi from Yousef, "Yes I do" answered Yousef. "You don't talk much anymore, is there a problem? I am your best friend Yousef, you can tell me" said Simmi, "It's nothing Sim, I am just tired due to the tour, I haven't slept well either, that's the reason" said Yousef. But deep inside they knew what was going on, it was about time they started to realize that they are indeed made for each other. But Lilly who was confused between two men, was unable to decide who she has chosen. 

Aman was a sweet and good person, an artist, who with his art and his depth intrigued her in the first place, he was the man she was in relationship with for such a long time. & Yousef, a funny, mischievous and sweet guy who was equally talented and a very nice person inside. She had no idea how she felt any more.

"I have called my Uber and I am heading home" said Lilly

"I will come with you" said Aman

At her apartment, as Lilly was ready to got to bed, Aman entered her room. "I really want things to work out between us Lilly" said Aman. "Look Aman you're a nice guy & I know what we had was real but I don't want to be with anyone right now" said Lilly. "Would you give me a chance to prove my love to you?" asked Aman, "Ama..." as she was about to say Aman interrupted her by putting his hand on her mouth "Shush, I know you still have feelings for me, I know you want me, I just want you to realize that, just give me a chance, I want to take you somewhere private" said Aman. "OK" said a vulnerable Lilly.