Step - 3.5: Love on The Dance Floor?

Lilly straightened her hair and was dressed in the same dress she wore for the Fallon's Show as Lauren had told her the dressing was formal, she wore her Bawse Lipstick and let her hair open. Aman seeing how beautiful she looked came towards her, "You look so beautiful, I see you have grown into a much more confident and a beautiful girl since the last time I saw you". Lilly blushed but pretended to not be effected by his words. 

Lilly and Aman started to get along fine. They took an Uber to the venue, as they decided to get drunk. While in the car they started to chat.

"How was it living without me for these years?" asked Aman.

"I wont lie it was difficult at first, but I learnt to let go, Aman, I want you to know I am not planning on being in a relationship" said Lilly.

"Did you really learn to let go? Just give me a chance, I am here for another 4 days, let me prove to you that I will be a good man to you" said Aman.

Seeing how sincere he was, and realizing she did have feelings for her, Lilly said "OK Aman, we'll see".

After getting out of the Uber, outside the venue, Aman grabbed Lilly's hand & they both shared a look and smiled. As they entered the venue, Lilly saw Alex and Lauren and greeted them

Lauren: "Hey Lilly! Who is this handsome guy?"

Lilly: "He is a friend".

The venue was crowded, Lilly seemed as if she was trying to find someone in the crowd, as she looked to her left, she saw Yousef coming towards her and Lauren wearing his blue snapback and a black two-piece suit. As she saw Yousef, her hand let go off Aman's hand...