Step - 1.1: Hustlin' Hard

There's Something About Lilly...

When Lilly first created her Youtube video, she roughly had 70 people viewing that video, now she has million people watching her videos, she has inspired millions of people, with over 9 Million subscribers, & over 1 Billion views, she has become one of the most famous internet stars. She has gone on a world tour, has released her documentary, her own lipstick & now is going to release a book by 2017, along with this, she has won a Streamy Award, the Oscar of digital industry! With so many achievements, there comes a price to pay, she chose hustle over luxuries & it got her to the path of success. She is one of the most influential people in the world. All of it came with continuous efforts & endless hard work! This motivates her to keep "Hustlin' Hard".

What The Fousey...

There's a lot of difference between the Yousef 5 years ago, and the Yousef we see now, he has grown into a mature person and a kind heart. He has made 9 million Bruh Bruhs laugh, who in return, have shown him their loyalty all the way. He is still a recovering addict and is not ashamed of seeking help and talking about his addiction, it is one of the few things that make him a wonderful human being. He has gone to a tour with his best friend Roman in the past, and is once again touring the world. He has starred in a feature movie and is probably about to star in another movie soon. Apart from this, he has won a Streamy Award same year Lilly won hers! With his bipolar disorder and an addiction he refuses to give up and is "Hustlin' Hard".