Step - 3.6: Love on the Dance Floor (cont.)

Her heart started racing the moment she saw Yousef approaching her, it seemed like a sense of joy surrounded her, until she saw Simmi holding Yousef's hand. "They look happy, are they dating?" Lilly thought to herself. Yousef approached Lilly and greeted her with a warm hug. She tightly grabbed his jacket and his hand caressed her hair. They both shared a moment where they sensed something getting hold of their mind and heart. What was it? They couldn't find the answer to this feeling and neither did they want to find any answers. What ever this was, it made sense to them.

Yousef then greeted Lauren and shook hands with Aman.

"I owe you big time man, for letting me in the apartment that night" said Aman.

"Anything for Lilly and her happiness, and I knew her happiness resides in you" said Yousef in a trembling voice.

Hearing this hurt Lilly a little as she had started growing feelings for Yousef, but Aman being there with her comforted her and she quickly forgot how Yousef's words hurt her.

The music started to play and the people started to gather on the dance floor. "Do you wanna dance?" asked Simmi from Yousef, as he saw Aman grabbing Lilly's hand and heading towards the dance floor. "Sure, I will love to" said a jealous Yousef.

Yousef grabbed Simmi's waist as they slowly danced to the tunes of the song. Lilly seeing them dancing so close, put Aman's hand on her waist. Yousef & Lilly shared an eye contact and immediately took their eyes off each other. As the DJ asked couples to switch their partners, Yousef grabbed Lilly's hand & they started dancing slowly. He grabbed her waist and she put her hands on his hands. They made an eye contact, as their eyes filled with tears. Aman standing on the dance floor witnessed what was happening...