Step - 2: The Kiss

YOUSEF

When he saw the video of Lilly kissing Dom, something inside of him broke into pieces, it was as if someone reached his heart and tore it apart, into pieces, though deep down he knew there was nothing between them, he still broke down. It felt as if every bad thing from his past was dug out and put in front of him. He couldn't help but feel the ugly feeling he used to feel in the past. It was as if his world fell apart. He couldn't tell how he felt to Lilly cause he, himself, couldn't accept what he truly felt. So he kept it deep down in his heart and buried it with all the ugly truths from his past.

LILLY

 Dangling in the ocean of how Yousef is going to react and her being a care-free person, Lilly was slowing dying on the inside, she wanted to know what Yousef thought and not care about it at the same time. She wanted to talk to Yousef about it, but was afraid of the feelings that she didn't know were growing.

There was this obvious tension between the two of them the time they met at Swoozie's party. They didn't talk the entire time and it was as if they didn't even know each other, they acted like complete strangers, none of them was strong enough to bring the topic up. But both knew on the inside that there was an unexplained phenomenon going on, on the inside. Since Lilly had drunk, she couldn't drive. Alex took Lauren and his brother with him, and Fousey offered her a ride back to her apartment. There was an awkward silence between the two of them in the car. With both of them wanting to talk about it and trying to avoid it at the same time, it felt as if there was something else... Something more than friendship, something that they didn't know about, something they didn't wanna know about, something they never wanted to speak of..... Questions like why, how, when kept messing with both their minds. There was one moment when he took a second to stare at her, and realized she was already staring at her, he then immediately took his eyes off her cause had he not done that, he would've fallen for her the very second.....