Step - 1.5: The Start of a Relationship

Inside Yousef's Head  

You know what Lilly's right when she says  I should care less about views and others judging me. I think I should start this year with a skit, I will call Lilly and ask if she wants to collab with me. OK so Lilly said yes and now I should look inside my wardrobe for some nice clothes I don't wanna be seen in baggy clothes and a muscle T-Shirt in front of her at least. But wait.... Why do I concern myself so much about her seeing me in those informal clothes? I think I'm just over-thinking this, we're friends and its OK. I will wear a T-Shirt and jeans.

Inside Lilly's Head

So Yousef called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to collab with him on a new video that he has in mind, I have a few e-mails to respond to and some videos to edit, and then I'll go get ready. I don't want to not look good. So Imma browse my closet for some nice clothes to wear. But why am I being so paranoid? What's happening? Yousef is a friend and I never cared about how I looked in front of a friend, but he's been a supporting hand in all this moving to L.A thingy, honestly, we've grown really close to each other in the past few months, I guess its just cause of this growing friendship, or..... Is it something I don't want to accept? Is it "The Start of a Relationship" that I am not prepared for?

Lilly's Apartment

*Yousef knocks on the door*

"Why is my heart racing so much? I've never been this nervous, I guess it's cause this is the first time we're going to be this intimate in a skit, but I never hesitate doing anything in a skit, so why exactly is this happening to me"

*Lilly opening the door*  

"So this is it, keep it cool Lilly, he is just a friend, why would u start being nervous? He is JUST a good friend! C'mon you can do it"

After Skit

Yousef's Feels: "I hugged her, I shared a bed with her, even if its just a skit, it just has arisen something inside of me, and it feels so good, I haven't felt like this in my entire life, I have shared bed with my girlfriends too, but none of it gave me such feelings, what's just happening to me. I hugged her from behind, her hair smelled so nice, she looks flawless even without make-up on. Whats wrong Yousef? What is happening to you? Lilly is a friend, so why are you thinking so much about her, you promised to give her a lap-dance if the video reaches 100k likes, why is it giving you butterflies?! What is happening?!"

Lilly's Feels: "So he hugged me, shared my bed, I mean that's no biggie, it was just for a skit, I had to hug him, its just for a skit, I mean I share my bed with humble all the time, it hasn't mattered at all until now. But Why?! Why Lilly why?! Why are you over-thinking, I guess you are just missing Aman, it has to be Aman, I mean Yousef is just a friend right? I guess you miss being with Aman, and he smelled so good, the way he hugged me from behind kinda gave me goosebumps, its like I never wanted him to let go, but WHY?! He promised to give me a lap-dance but why am I thinking about the idea of this?! Shut up Lilly, he's just a friend, you are an independent woman, relationships and boys are the last things you should think about."