Step - 3.2: To be or not to be...

YOUSEF'S APARTMENT 

"Hey Yousef, how are you doing today" asked Simmi from Yousef who was standing and staring at the traffic outside his house's window. "I am doing OK, I guess, could u please take care of dollar and muffin, I have an errand to run" said a hurried Yousef. He didn't want anyone to know how he really felt, how sad and down he felt, how miserable it was to see Lilly with another man, he never wanted to fall in love with her, but he was helpless, he went down his apartment, took his phone out of his pocket and starred at Lilly's contact number for minutes and minutes. After contemplating, he finally got the courage to check on her.

Lilly on the other hand rushed towards her room when she saw Yousef calling her. She picked up the phone but was unable to say anything.

"Hey" said Yousef

"Hey back" said Lilly

"I just called to check on you, you alright? Said Yousef, as a tear dripped down his eye

"Yes I am doing fine, are you alright?" Said Lilly wiping a tear off her cheek

"Yes I am doing fine, I just wanted you to know, I really like this guy..... Aman...... He is perfect for you"

"Oh you think so?" asked Lilly in a confused voice, "Yes I do" said Yousef. After a long pause "Hey I gotta go feed dollar and muffin" said Yousef he immediately hung the phone up.

Lilly couldn't comprehend the fact that she was in a love triangle, that she had to choose between someone she used to love so much in the past, and someone who she recently grew feelings for...