Step - 6.2: The Accident

Yousef goes to Roman's hometown in Ohio to discuss about their tour and how they are going to carry it out. Lilly on the other hand was busy with her YTFF performance and wanted to stay focused, they had not talked in 2 days and were quite content with the distance too, as distance makes a relationship stronger. He kept her updated about his whereabouts and she would then update her about her work and her rehearsals.

After discussing important things about the tour, Yousef left for L.A, Lilly didn't pick him up from the airport as she was really busy with her rehearsals and she had to leave for Canada soon.

Yousef was stressed about tour, and he had pre-tour anxiety, which caused him to relapse into his addiction and he stopped contacting his friends, even Lilly, Lilly on the other hand being too busy with her rehearsals and her Bawse Book's preparations was unaware that Yousef had fallen into relapse again.

Not good at communicating his feelings, he decided not to trouble Lilly for what he was feeling, as he re-called Aman's words "What else are you offering her except yourself" this made him more agitated and more vulnerable, he didn't sleep and eat well and didn't even interact with his dogs.

Lilly on the other hand was preparing for Yousef's birthday, she had grabbed his favourite watch that was broken by her and started repairing it herself. She also bought him a helmet for safely riding his bicycle.

Yousef was unaware of the fact that Lilly was preparing to surprise him on his birthday, in fact, he didn't even know it was his birthday due to the stress the tour had caused him, his self-esteem lowered down as he re-called KeemStar and Aman's words, and how people mocked him.

He decided to go out for a drive to get his mind off these negative things, as he was driving he got a call from Lilly, but he didn't attend it, he wanted to be left alone for a time being, Lilly thinking that he is busy didn't call him back. 

Yousef while driving, lost track of his way and his speed limit and ended up on a one-way road, he couldn't handle the car as it was going over the speed limit. This was then his car crashed and fell down a cliff.......