Step - 5.1: We're Just Friends..

"So are you ready to go to the party?" said Lilly.

"I thought we were going separately" said Yousef as he grabbed her waist.

"Well we can go together, but I don't want to start rumors, at least not for now, things are going great for you and me right now, I just don't want to deal with people and their remarks" said Lilly.

"I understand, so I am going to head home and change, and join them. OK?" said Yousef.

"Ummm.... OK, but I have your clothes in my wardrobe from that night" said Lilly.

"What night?" asked Yousef as he teased her.

"OK shush, go get back to your home, and say hi to my babies Dollar & Muffin" said Lilly.

"OK bye babe". He kissed her on the forehead and left.

Lilly got ready, she let her hair open and wore her Bawse Lipstick, she wore skinny jeans and a white tee. Yousef, wore his snap back and his Guns N' Roses T-Shirt along with jeans. Lilly got to Swoozie's place first.

"Hey Swooz" Lilly greeted him and other by hugging them.

"Not going to Chicago?" asked Alex.

"No" answered Lilly.

"Not marrying Aman?" asked Dom.

"No" answered Lilly again.

"OK then, welcome back" said all of them as they shared a group hug. They started playing monopoly when Yousef entered.

"Hey Alex, hey people, give me some hugs baby" Yousef entered with a big smile on his face & hugged Alex. 

"Hey Lauren, you look beautiful" said Yousef.

Lilly and him shared a look as they pretended to just be friends.

"Hey Lilly" said Yousef.

"Hey" said Lilly. 

"You look good too" said Yousef as he smiled.

They shared a look and smiled as they both blushed.

"Hey lets go to my rooftop" said Swoozie.

 They all went on the rooftop to see the view of the city, as they were leaving Yousef approached Lilly.

"That went OK eh?" said Lilly.

"Yes it went very well, lets go to the rooftop" said Yousef.

"By the way, whats in your pant's pocket" said Yousef as he left Swoozie's apartment.

Lilly looked inside her pocket and found a flower in it, she smiled at Yousef while he turned around smiling at her. They went to the rooftop, everyone was enjoying, Yousef was standing alone looking at the beautiful view when Lilly approached him and put her arm around his shoulder.

"You remember the last time we came to this place? & I said you're a prettier view?" asked Lilly.

"How can I forget that... I loved you saying that" said Yousef.

"Well I meant it...." she whispered in his ear.

They both smiled at each other, Dom approached them, all suspicious of them having a relationship he asked Lilly if she would like to take a picture with him, just to see how Yousef reacts.

"Sure boo" said Lilly to Dom "I'll be right back love" she said it as she looked at Yousef.

They both took pictures together, Yousef didn't react over it as he recalled Lilly's words of not publicizing their relationship. This is when Humble also landed in L.A, and reached at Swoozie's place. He greeted everyone with a hug, and approached Yousef giving him a tight hug.

"Well I don't know what is going on between you and Lilly...." said Humble as Yousef interrupted him saying "Nothing is going on". "Well I sense  differently, but I just want to let you know that Aman is back in L.A, to collect some of his things from Lilly's apartment, its just an FYI". 

Lilly heard it all, Yousef and Lilly looked at each other all confused and a bit worried about how Aman will react when he gets to know that they are together now. They both smiled and started talking to their friends, but deep down, they were worried about Aman's presence & his reaction to the news....