Step - 6.1: The Silver Line

Yousef and Lilly went down their apartment to leave for Swoozie's place.

"Admit it" said Lilly.

"Admit what?" asked Yousef.

"You enjoy yourself, you enjoy attending social events as much as I do" said Lilly.

"Well me enjoying things won't mean I have to always stick to them" said Yousef.

"So do you have a plan eh?" asked Lilly.

"Well I don't right now" said Yousef.

"So you don't have a plan but still you want us to leave our friends and live in a remote area?" said Lilly.

"Well if we wait for plan, we might never leave" said Yousef, continuing "Maybe we need to go away and let life happen".

"We'd drive each other crazy" said Lilly.

"Maybe... Maybe not... We wont know until we try" said Yousef.

"Aren't you happy now?" asked Lilly.

"I am happy in you know how many years" said Yousef.

He approached her and kissed her and she hugged him, they went to Swoozie's house where a bunch of other friends had also gathered. 

"What about a beach" said Yousef as he whispered in Lilly's ear hiding from the crowd.

"You can get eaten by a shark" said Lilly as she smiled.

"Not if you go into the water" answered Yousef.

"That sound pretty boring, don't you think?" said Lilly.

Other guys noticed them whispering, Alex and Lauren knew but they hadn't told anyone about Yousef & Lilly. They got engaged in game and other activities. They then stopped talking and started enjoying the evening with their friends. Yousef dropped Lilly to her apartment, on their way to the home he said

"They have palm trees, cocktails and sunsets" said Yousef.

"And endless boredom and bugs, I have been on vacation" said Lilly.

"OK, now you are just being negative" said Yousef as he continued "We could buy a Yatch and sail around the world"

"What about storms?" said Lilly.

"We'll figure it out" said Yousef as he went up to drop her to her apartment.

"How about beekeeping?" said Yousef.

"Oh you come up with the best ideas" said Lilly.

"I think you'll look so cute in one of those beekeeping suits" said Yousef.

"How is that romantic?" said Lilly.

"Oh you wanna see romantic?" said Yousef.

"I saw it last night, so you should go and sleep" said Lilly.

They said bye as he left for his apartment.