Step - 1.3: The Moving

Inside Yousef's Life

Fousey has relapsed in his addiction and is having a hard time recovering, one of the reasons for that is the hate he has been receiving for his alleged fake pranks. He has decided to quit YouTube because of all the hate he has to face, he has lost many of his old friends in the process, the only people he can rely on now is his friend Simmi, and his dogs Dollar & Muffin. He doesn't feel at home in Los Angeles and is thinking about "Moving"  to another town. All this is causing chaos in his professional and personal life.

Inside Lilly's Life

Lilly has been happy thus far in her life, she has the support of her friends and her boyfriend Aman, their relationship has grown in the past few years and she is happier than ever. She has recovered from her depression and is planning on moving out of Toronto, CA to Los Angeles, US. She is looking for places to live in, in the US & is determined to take steps towards the advancement in her career. Although she is terrified about the idea of "Moving" she is still keen on doing so for her career. All of this is causing her to grow as an individual, professionally and personally. But all of this is causing trouble in her budding relationship with Aman as she has now realized that they both are completely different people..