Step - 4.4: The Prank

Lilly woke up with a burden on her shoulders, the burden that was caused by her conversation with Yousef last night. "He was OK with me going" Lilly thought to herself.

"Hey Lilly can you come to my place? I think I am feeling unwell & I really need someone to talk to" said Yousef .

"Yousef this better not be a prank again, cause this time I will never talk to you if it is" said Lilly.

"No it isn't a prank" said Yousef "OK then I trust your word for it I'll be there in 20 minutes" said Lilly "Bring Aman with you" said Yousef.

As she entered Yousef's apartment with Aman, she saw him and Alex fighting with each other and Lauren crying.

"Let go of each other" Lilly said as she intervened.

Aman got in between and stopped them from further fighting. 

"What the hell is going on in here Yousef?" said Lilly.

Alex & Yousef started laughing, while Lauren approached Lilly & told her that they were doing an experiment against the YouTube drama channels again, as some drama channels targeted Yousef & Alex. Yousef approached Lilly with his arms open to hug her, Lilly got away the instance he did that.

"Hey what's wrong with you? I am sorry OK?" asked Yousef.

"You should have told me this whole fight was a fake drama" said Lilly as she continued saying "And how dare you involve me in this? I don't want to be a part of anymore of your pranks Yousef, you know what, I am not even mad at Alex & Lauren, I am mad at you, you tricked me into coming to your place once again and played another prank on me, I thought you were better than this since when am I a part of one of your cons?"

"It wasn't a con" said Yousef as he realized his mistake.

"I thought that you had....." Lilly stopped before even completing her sentence. It was obvious that she was hurt & that she expected Yousef to not prank her again.

"This was Alex's idea Lilly, it is his video he told me not to tell anyone, it was a secret I had to keep" said  Yousef.

"Oh you picked a great time caring about someone else other than yourself Yousef" said Lilly.

"Hey its OK Lilly, I think Yousef was just trying to make people aware of the drama that is instigated" said Aman continuing "I am in on this with you Yousef, good luck man".

"Yes, Yousef has all of our sympathies" said Lilly trying to mock Yousef.