Step - 1.4: Welcome to L.A

An Insight of Lilly's Life

Lilly has decided to break up with Aman, and as hurtful as it sounds, it has now become her final decision since she doesn't want it to affect her career. She realizes that long distant-relationships can cause a lot of hurdles. She is happy as well as sad for:

1. Moving away from her parents.

2. Breaking up with Aman.

But like the soldier, that she is, she tries to move on and explores a different dimension in her career. She has decided to move and is not backing down for any reason at all. She expects a "Welcome to L.A" . 

An Insight of Yousef's Life  

Yousef is now recovering from his depression and has found support in the form of two new friends; Alex and Lauren, they are both YouTube creators and are in relationship. Yousef has made it to Hollywood by starring in a feature film. This has motivated him to get past the hate he received because of his alleged fake pranks. New friends, and a new movie have now motivated Yousef to get past his old life & start as a new-leaf.

To both their surprise, Lilly is moving in the same building as Yousef, they are now neighbors and frequently visit each other. Lilly has a strong connection with his pet dogs and Yousef has an old friend living close to him in the form of his neighbor. As both their lives proceed, they prove out to be an improved versions of their old selves. And have started working more for their path to glory. Being friends and neighbors have motivated both of them. Lilly no longer feels alone in a big city like L.A since she has Yousef living close to her & this way she relies on him for support and advice.