Step - 2.2: The Return of A-Man

"Is this Lilly Singh's apartment?", asked this fellow.

"Yes it is, and who are you?", asked a confused Yousef.

"I am Amandeep, I and Lilly used to date", said Amandeep.

Yousef, both confused and sad, was unable to say anything to Aman. A happy Aman asked if Lilly is in.

"Yes but she's sleeping" Said Yousef

"Ah OK, and you are.....?" asked Aman

"I am......" said Yousef in a trembling and sad voice "I am a friend, a fellow creator, a YouTuber, Yousef"

"Oh very nice to meet you, Lilly talked a lot about you" Said Aman

"Did she?" Asked Yousef

"Yes she did" said aman

"I just came to drop her she was unable to drive due to being drunk" said Yousef

"Its ok, I can take care of her now, thanks for bringing her safe at home" said Aman

"You have the keys to her place?" said Yousef in a broken voice

"Yes I do, she gave them to me" said Aman

With that being said, it was clear to Yousef that Lilly was trying to reconcile with Aman, and that she felt nothing for Yousef or any other man. With so many unanswered questions, and a broken heart Yousef left her apartment, wanting to say so much but not being able to say anything is the worst feeling ever, this is exactly how Yousef felt, deep down he felt as if someone was cutting his heart into millions of pieces. But he had to gather these broken pieces, and leave the place. He heavy-heartedly left the place and kept thinking about it on the way home, all those flashbacks of how Lilly kissed him on the cheek and how he hugged her from behind and how they were together came flashing in.... He had to face the truth he never wanted to accept, HE LOVED HER! Now more than ever...