Step - 1.2: Acquaintance

When Lilly meets Fousey (A trip to the past)

With their struggles and hard work in life, these two lovelies finally get to meet each other in the YouTube Summit, where they exchange their views and thoughts about each other's channels and decide to work on something together. 

The Meetup

Lilly is sitting at a table wearing a white dress talking to other creators while Yousef enters the hall wearing a beige colored leather jacket, and a black snapback. Lilly had never imagined Yousef looking this good in real life, and for a second there she pauses and is awestruck to see him. He greets people in the hall, moving forward, he sees a pretty brunette dressed in white & is overwhelmed with joy to see its Lilly. They both shake hands and every thing seems to have stopped. Looking at each other, they realize how unexpectedly good-looking they both are.

Time Passes

One year has passed & Lilly is happily in a relationship with another guy, Amandeep, she doesn't think much of Yousef, in fact she barely thinks at all about other guys, since she has found someone who she thinks is perfect for her. There's no place for another guy in her life anymore, since she is deeply committed to Amandeep. 

His Letter

It is when Yousef sends her a token of appreciation stating:

"Its been one year since we met, this is a gift of appreciation for you"

Lilly is overwhelmed with joy, as she never expected such a busy guy like Yousef to remember her or think about her. She thanks him on her channel saying:

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy. I love you, Yousef. Thank You"

 Unaware they are going to be called as a perfect couple in the future, she continues her relationship with Aman, and doesn't stop to hustle hard (refer to previous part) & he never stops grinding, as he is also now in a relationship secretly. They both come face to face a couple of times in certain events and this is where their relationship, as friends, grows. They collaborate a couple of times with each other, and every time it turns out to be a great piece of work, with the passage of time, their "Acquaintance" turns into friendship.