Part - 3.1: Hatred

Lilly was wrapped around the silence caused by what Aman told her, "He wished you good luck?" asked Lilly again, "Yes he did" said Aman. It was clear to Lilly that Yousef had nothing in his heart for her, and that he only saw her as a friend, she felt both happy to see Aman who she loved dearly but had to let go, and sad because this time, she was at the brink of losing the guy she started to have feelings for... She was dazed and confused because of what had been happening in her mind and heart. She wanted to talk to Yousef badly but couldn't get herself to do so, she wanted to let go off Yousef but was in a dilemma. She saw Aman's return as a possible reconciliation between him and her.

She made Aman breakfast while thinking of Yousef, she had realized that she was in the middle of a rock and hard place & that she couldn't comprehend what she had really wanted. Until now, her feelings for Yousef had slowly grown, but with the return of Aman, who she was with for 3 years, her world turned upside down.  A part of her hated being away from Yousef  & a part of her was happy seeing the return of Aman.

She gathered herself & decided she doesn't want anything to do with either Aman or Yousef.

"You need to go Aman, I don't want to get back with you, or any other man for that matter" said Lilly. "But I don't want to be rude, so you can live here when you are done booking your flight to London". "The flights to London are full for the next 5 days" said a sad and a confused Aman. Aman saw these 5 days as an opportunity to get back with Lilly, while Lilly saw these 5 days as an immense burden. She wanted to talk to Yousef badly but was angry at him at the same time.