Chapter 1

Ash's POV:
I was finally going into my 10th year of high school. I had to start a new school since my family had moved since my neighbourhood to my family wasn't safe so I will be starting school at Heckmondwike Grammar School. It's a co-ed school thank god. I say good bye to my dad and my mum drives me to school since I still don't know the area that well yet.
"See you this afternoon son, have a good day at school" mum says as she drives off.
One good thing about this school is one of my friends from my old football club that I have kept in touch with goes here. "Ash, your here!" I hear a familiar voice call behind me.
I turn round and see Snake coming towards me.
"Hey Snake, long time no see" I say patting him on the back
"Yeah it has been hasn't it, well would you like me to show you around?"
"Sure, that would be great" I say and we walk into school.

Tom's POV:
"David hurry up, your going to be late for school!" Mum calls up the stairs of our house to my brother who is still getting ready.
"Coming mum!" David yells and then comes sliding down the stair railing.
"Come on, now into the car both of you, I don't want you being late" Mum says and we walk out to the car.
As we arrive at the school, David nudges me
"What?" I ask
"Look, there's a newbie and it looks like he's friends with that idiot that likes to call himself Snake" David points out to me
"Yeah and, so what?"
"I'm gonna see how strong he really is today" David says then gets out of the car and walks into school and I follow suit.

First break/Normal POV:
Snake had been showing Ash around the school and they were now getting their books for English.
"It's a huge school this one" Ash stated
"Yeah sure is" Snake agrees
"And you wouldn't want to get lost in this school" someone says from behind.
"Oh no"
Ash gives him a confused looks and they both turn round to see a boy about Ash's height with dirty blond hair, blue eyes and a piercing in one ear.
"What do you want David?" Snake asked
"Oh I'm just coming to meet the new fella, no need to be pushy" David said walking over to Ash. "Hi my names David, what's yours?"
"Ash, my names Ash" Ash says
" to meet you Ash now here's a warning, if you mess with me, you will regret it, got that" David sates Ash nodded "good" David said then walked off.
"Oh boy you were so lucky" Snake stated
"How?" Ash asked
"That's the school bully, his friends call him Squid and he will not let anyone else call him that or otherwise, it ain't pretty and you don't want to mess with him"
"Oh, I understand" Ash said slowly.