Chapter 53

Squid was at his locker and Ash ran up to him.
"Hey Squid" Ash called and Squid turned round
"Yeah, what's up Ash?" Squid asked "well, I was thinking since the dance was ruined last week, we could organise another school dance and we could do some more performing and it could be a great way to celebrate the new leaders of our school, it could be the night after awards night next week"
"Um, yeah, I reckon that would be a good idea, at least there is now no longer any Heath or his group"
"Yeah, I'll talk to Mrs Messer about it now, see you later" Ash said as he ran off.
Squid laughed at Ash's excitement and went to the cafeteria. Squid sat down next to Finnball.
"Where's Ash?" Sqaishey asked
"He's talking to Mrs Messer about organising another school dance and me and him performing" Squid explained.
"Well if your aloud to, make sure you take it easy, your only just healing from being shot" Tyson said
"Yeah I will, it will be held the night after awards night"
"That's a good idea" Martyn agreed.
Just then Ash cane running over to them.
"Jesus Ash, you look like you just ran a marathon" Dan laughed
"What ever, Mrs Messer is allowing us to organise the dance" Ash puffed
"That's awesome" Stampy said
"Yeah it is and Squid and I are performing and also, Mrs Messer said I can do a speech on awards night about what happened this week and Squid could as well"
"Um, do you want to do that? Because if you do, I'll do it with you" Squid asked
"Yeah well, it would be a good way to let people know about this and what some people go through when taken and also how you felt and sometimes what it can do to people"
"Yeah alright, we better start planning then, you want to come over this afternoon?" Squid asked
"Yeah sure" Ash said and then the bell rang and they went to class.