Chapter 8

All the students walked back into school to finish their lunch break. The others were trying to comfort Tom who was feeling a little stressed.
"Tom don't stress, it will all be fine" Dan said
"No it won't be, what am I going to say to my parents, that I caused David to get arrested!" Tom bursted out.
Dan was a little taken aback.
"Sorry Dan" Tom apologised
"No it's fine, I know how your feeling"
"Don't go blaming yourself Tom for getting David arrested, it was his own fault for doing the things he did" Stampy stated
"Yeah, I guess your right"
Before they knew it, school had finished.

At the police station:
David was in a questioning room waiting to be questioned. A cop finally came in.
"Mr David Spencer, I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer with nothing other than the truth" The officer demanded.
David was annoyed.
"Now, did you or did you not graffiti and ransack Amy Miller's, James Davis' and Ashley Hall's houses?" The officer asked.
David stayed quiet. The officer repeated the question again and got no reply.
"Looks like I will have to call your parents then Mr Spencer" the officer said.
That got David's attention.
"Ok, ok I'll tell you, just don't call them" David begged "I did do it but, I was forced, by my friend Heath, who is outside right now"
"Keep going" the officer encouraged
"My girlfriend Nicole, she chose them and their other friends over me and, I hate that. Heath had an idea on how to get revenge and he said 'name 3 people other than your brother' and I said 'Amy, James and Ash' they were the first three who popped into my head. I didn't know what we were going to do. We just followed Heath to their houses and he passed us spray cans and said to make a mess of the place. I tried to back out of it but he said 'that I was a chicken, and I would be humiliated and no longer popular'. Stupid me, I ended up thinking of myself instead of others, I realise what I have done was wrong, and I'm not lying, now my brother and my girlfriend as well as my parents will probably not want to know me anymore. I stuffed up big time, do what you want to me" David says, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Well, since you did tell us the truth, I think we can let you off with this one but on one condition" 
"Yes, what's the condition?"
"You must help clean up their houses starting from tomorrow afternoon until all of them are spotless" the officer ordered
"Yes officer, I will do that"
"You are free to go now, and tell Heath he is to come in now"
David then left.
"Heath, your turn" David says
"What did you tell them?" Heath asked
"Everything"
"You idiot!" Heath yelled and punched David.
David fell to the ground, his hand covering his eye which started to bruise.
"I don't want to do this anymore Heath, so you can count me out!" David shouted when he got to his feet then left.
"Oi, you get back here Spencer!" Heath yelled after David who was running back home.