Chapter 48

Squid's POV:
The pain is unbearable. I felt like I was on fire.
"Don't worry Squid, they'll be here soon" Ash says to me and I nod.
A few tears escape my eyes. I then see Ash looking at something and I follow his gaze to see Heath, picking himself up off of the ground and standing up. I then see the gun on the ground as he grabs it.
"Ash, you forgot the gun" I whisper
"Damn it!" Ash says getting angry at himself.
"You'll regret ever doing that Ashley" Heath says going to point the gun.
He started to aim. I looked up at Ash. I was absolutely terrified and could tell Ash could se that because he held me closer to him.
"I'm sorry Ash" I apologise
"There's no need to be" Ash says and we get ready to be shot yet again, well for me.
We waited for it, but it never came. We look up to see...

Tom's POV:
We had reached our destination. Ash was inside that building and Squid was as well probably bleeding to death. Tom looked at the doors to find it was open.
"You ready?" Stampy asked
"Yes, as ready as I'll ever be" I reply and we walk in.
I see Heath pointing a gun at Ash and Squid. Ash was holding Squid close to him and Squid's shirt was covered in blood. I then see them close there eyes. That's it.