Chapter 5

The bell rang ending their detention and they headed to lunch. All of them except David hung out with each other.
"So what do we call each other?" Tom asked
"Well you can all call me Finnball" Braedon said
"You guys can call me Sqaishey" Beth stated
"You guys can call me Stampy" Joseph said
"And you can call me Netty" Annette concluded.
"Ok and the rest of us by our proper known names" Nicole said and they all nodded.
At the back of the cafeteria, Squid and his friends were spying on the others.
"So, what are you thinking?" Heath asked
"I don't know" Squid said
"Maybe we can you know have a little fun" Casey suggested
"Yeah I guess we could, give me that cake" Squid said to Heath who passed him the piece of cake.
Squid aimed and threw the cake at Martyn which hit him and they ducked.
"Who threw that?" Martyn asked gazing round the place.
"I put on full bets that it was your damn idiot of a brother David" Dan said to Tom
"Yeah sure is, look who is sneaking out of the cafeteria" Stampy stated.
"Hey guys, can I tell you something?" Martyn asked
"Yeah sure go ahead" Netty said
"Well, since David has been bullying me from day one, your not gonna like this, I have been self harming but I have tried to stop so many times" Martyn cried.
The others stared in shock.
"Well that's it, he is going down!" Dan shouted and ran after David.
"Oh crud, he is in so much trouble if he fights David alone" Lee stated
"Come on let's go" Amy said following Dan.
In the corridor Dan ran up behind Squid.
"Oi David, this is for bullying my friend!" Dan shouted and punched Squid who fell onto the floor.
Squid wiped his nose which was now bleeding.
"Oh you shouldn't of done that" Squid said and pushed Dan against the lockers.
Dan fought back. Soon Squid's friends came up behind Dan and grabbed him.
"Oh your in trouble now" Heath says to Dan who was struggling.
Squid started punching Dan and kicking him as well. Squid didn't see James coming up behind him and the next minute he knew he was on the ground with someone on top of him. Heath and Casey dropped Dan to the ground and were coming towards James but Ash took on Heath and Snake took on Casey. Tom ran over to Dan and helped him up and then told Finnball to look after him and then him and Nicole walked over to Squid and told James to get off of him. Tom yanked Squid up roughly that Squid almost fell over.
"How dare you do this, I don't even know how I'm even related to you anymore in fact I don't think I want to know, now get a life David and don't talk to me!" Tom yelled.
Nicole slapped Squid on the face hard.
"We're through until you start acting your age! I don't want to hear from you until then you got that!" Nicole yelled at Squid who was in shock.
"Fine I don't care if you hang out with those losers!" Squid yelled as they walked off leaving him there in the empty corridor.
Deep down Squid felt hurt, really hurt and walked off the opposite way. Dan was taken to the bathrooms by the boys who helped clean him up.
"I'm so sorry Dan, David shouldn't of done that" Tom apologised
"It's not your fault Tom, I made a stupid action therefore Calma comes for you" Dan said
"Yeah but still"