Chapter 4

Amy's POV:
School is boring, school is horrible, school is lame, but I get loads of attention, loves it, now let's see, I'm going to wear my light blue short shorts and my white Hawaiian shirt. Lovely is all I can say. Now it's time to head to school, boring old school, but I can see Alexis, my BFF!

Normal POV:
It was now first period and people were in class learning all except for one class who were waiting on the teacher. David or Squid as his friends liked to call him sat at his desk bored but then grabbed a piece of rubbish and threw it at James which hit him in the back of the head.
"Oi! Who threw that?" James asked and looked over at David to see him trying not to laugh and went over to him and punched David.
"How dare you do that!" David yelled and pushed James over near Ash.
"Leave him alone!" Ash yelled pushing David
"Oh what's it to you newbie and obviously you didn't  listen to what I said about not bothering me!" David shouted and tackled Ash to the ground and they fought.
Snake grabbed Ash and Tom grabbed David. Tom was punched by his brother who fell over onto Nicole and they started fighting Snake was also pushed over and fell onto Finn and they started arguing. Beth tried to stop Tom and Nicole but started fighting with them and Martyn tried stopping Snake and Finn but also started arguing. Dan went over to James to help him since he was close to him but wasn't friends with James and soon enough James got angry at Dan. Joseph, Annette, Lee and Amy tried to stop Ash and David from fighting but got involved as well. Without them noticing the teacher came in and saw what was happening.
"Quiet! What is going on here!?" The teacher yelled and everyone froze "detention all of you now!" The teacher yelled and they all went to the principal's office.

When they reached the principal's office, they were told to stay quiet and not to leave the room. Of course David tried to argue at that but shut up when the principal said his parents would be called and sat down next to his girlfriend. James kept death staring at David since he was the one who got them all into trouble.
"Why are you looking at me?" David asked angrily
"Because your the one who got us all into trouble in the first place!" James stated angrily
"Well you listen here, you shouldn't of reacted then hey"
"Oh just shut..."
"Guys will you quit it, we are in enough trouble already so just shut up!" Ash yelled at them both
"What ever loser" David mumbled and sat down.
Snake saw Tom playing his phone even though he shouldn't of been and saw Tom playing Minecraft.
"So you like Minecraft huh?" Snake asked
"Yeah and...?" Tom questioned
"Just saying, I like it as well, it's a pretty cool game"
"That's cool, I don't really know that many people who like the game other than my brother and his girlfriend but that's it but now you as well"
"Well that's a coincidence then, I like Minecraft to" Finnball said who could hear their conversation
"Wow how many other people in this group like Minecraft?" Tom asked in a jokey manner.
Everyone else looked up when they heard that.
"Do we all like Minecraft?" Snake asked
"Yes" everyone else said and they all looked at eachother.
"And yet we all hate eachother" Nicole stated
"Ok this is weird" Beth said
"Well what would be weirder is if we all became friends, now that would be creepy" Martyn stated
"Yeah it would" Dan agreed.
They then all laughed except for David who was still angry.
"That could happen, you know, we are all getting along right now" Stampy stated and they all nodded except for Squid. "Well I would find that just plain stupid" David said rolling his eyes.
They all looked at him. They all didn't really like David for Nicole and Tom and he didn't like any of them other than Nicole himself.
"Well, we don't care if you become friends with us or not because you bullied everyone of us, even your brother you treat like trash" Netty stated.
Even though David didn't like them it kind of did hurt him.
"Can we put all this behind us and start afresh?" Lee asked
"I reckon we could" Amy agreed.