Chapter 33

It was now time to choose their leadership roles of what they wanted to be in year 12. The group of friends ticked all of the boxes. The teachers then tallied up the scores and they would announce the top three for each position.
"Ok for school captain, the top three are Bj, Ebie and Lee" the principal announced (it will always be the principal announcing) Lee was shocked that he was chosen.
"The top three chosen for vice captain are Spencer, Matt and Amy" Amy was amazed.
"For sport captain the top three are Sasha, Irene and David" Squid was blown out of his mind,he never imagined that the school would choose him.
Tom gave Squid a hi-five.
"The top three nominated for music captain are Leah, Roo and Ashley" Ash was over the moon.
"Top three for student council are Hannah, Jett and James" James was shocked.
Also their PC teacher, Mr Ephraimes was going to announce the top three for their class captain and service leader for next year.
"The top three for class captain are Ricki, Bianca and Snake and for our top three for service leader we have Sophie, Katrina and Tom" Mr Ephraimes announced.
Tom and Snake were happy. The group of friends then left and they talked.
"Wow, so we have Lee for school captain, Amy for vice captain, Squid surprisingly for sport captain, Ash for music captain, James for student council, Snake for class captain and Tom for service leader" Nicole summed up
"Yeah I was surprised" Squid stated
"Well you are one of the sporty ones" Finnball said
"Hopefully you guys all win" Sqaishey hoped.
"Well anyway, school has finished early so Tom and I are going to head home and Ash, you coming so we can practice?" Squid asked
"Yeah sure" Ash said as he left with Squid and Tom.
When they arrived home they told their parents the great news and Squid told them about how he got an A in his maths test. Their parents were so happy for them. Ash and Squid then practiced the rest of the afternoon.