Chapter 36

When Tom and Squid arrived home, they saw Tyson in the lounge room talking to their mum.
"Hello boys, Tyson arrived whilst you two were at school" Diane said
"Hey Tyson" Tom said fist bumping his cousin
"Hey Tom, hi David, I haven't seen you guys for 6 years isn't it?" Tyson guessed
"Yeah it has been ages" Tom said.
Squid remained quiet.
"Well why don't you boys go catch up with each other upstairs" Diane said as she walked to the kitchen.
"Um,  I can't, I've got to start planning for the speech I have to give next week for voting for captains" Squid said and ran upstairs
"David is one of the captains?" Tyson asked
"Well one of the nominees for sports captain and I've been nominated for service leader for my class" Tom said
"Good job to both of you, now, are we going upstairs to catch up?"
"Yeah let's go" Tom said and they went to Tom's room. Tyson was their cousin from Scotland, his father and mother were on a business trip for the rest of the month so he came to stay with Squid and Ton and would be attending Heckmondwike Grammar School whilst staying.

Squid was writing his speech in his room and was listening to music as he did. The reason why Squid was working on this was because he needed to get it done and because he didn't want to spend time with Tyson. He then finished writing his speech and decided to practice singing the songs he was performing with Ash. Tom and Tyson could hear Squid singing and went to his door and opened it slightly and watched him. When Squid finished he saw Tom and Tyson at the door.
"What are you guys doing spying on me for?" Squid asked
"We heard you singing so we thought we would come and listen and since your finished your speech writing, payouts and Tyson can catch up" Tom said as they walked in.
"So what's it like at your school?" Tyson asked
"Oh it's pretty cool, I used to be a bit of a bully but, now I've changed, I'm one of the nicest guys there, one of our friends, Lee came from Scotland as well before he moved here, I reckon you two will get along" Squid said
"Yeah, sounds like a nice guy"
"Tyson can I talk to you alone?"
"Yeah sure" Tyson said and Tom walked out.
"Look Tyson, I know that you used to tease me and everything when I was younger but, I don't need it right now, I'm having one of the toughest times in school at the moment, and I had enough troubles here at home already so, can you please not bother me like you used to?"
"Ok David, listen, I have been going to boarding school and I have really changed, for the better like you said earlier about you changing in school. So don't expect any trouble from me. The reason I'm here is because I decided to come here instead of going to grandma's place so yeah don't worry, like Tom would say, if you have any troubles you can talk to me and Tom as well, I know that you've been having a very hard time at school, Tom told me before so, yeah, can we start a fresh?"
"Yeah"
"Tom you can come back now!" Tyson yelled as Squid blocked his ears.
The boys had fun for the rest of the day and went to bed happy. Tyson slept in the spare bedroom they had downstairs and that's where he would be staying.