Chapter 61

The next day at school, there was a party for the new leaders of the school were going to be announced again on school assemble for anyone who didn't make it to the awards night and also that it was an open day for the year 7's to see if they wanted to come to the school. "Good afternoon everyone, now, two nights ago, we had our school awards night and found out who our new school leaders are so give a round of applause as our new leaders come up on stage" Mrs Messer greeted and everyone clapped as the leaders came up on stage. "For our school captain we have Lee, for our vice captain we have Amy, for our sports captain we have David, for our music captain we have Ashley, and for our student councillor we have James" Mrs Messer listed as they sat down. "Now leaders, I would like you to introduce yourselves to our college and tell us a little about yourselves" Mrs Messer ordered and they went in the order they were listed.
"Hi, my name is Lee and I am your school captain for next year. Now as some you may know me, I am not the real sort of out there type of person, half the time I'd rather stick to myself. I have been at this school since grade 8 like many other students here. This year has changed my life dramatically by making awesome friends just by being in detention. Now I'll pass on to Amy, our vice captain" Lee said as he was applauded.
"Hello everyone, my name is Amy and I am your brand new vice captain. Unlike Lee, I am a very out there person and willing to help others whenever I can. I am the type of girl who is very girly but hang out with both boys and girls. I have also attended this school since day one of high school and have loved it here and I am positive that our new grade 7's will love it here too. Now I will pass on to David" Amy stated and was applauded.
"Afternoon everyone, my name is David and I am your sports captain. Some people may know me as the ex-school bully which is true, I used to be a bully but I changed dramatically. Thanks to my friends and family who stuck by me the whole time to keep me in place. As I said on Awards Night, I was shot when I went to save Ash from being abducted but it ended up alright in the end, I'm still here. I live by the motto of look on the bright side of things, never the negative. As your sports captain, I will not only cheer you on, but be there for you, even in the toughest of times. So if you have a problem, come and find me. Remember think positive and that will get you through high school right through to freedom" Squid laughed and was applauded and Ash walked over.
"Hi all, my name is Ashley but you can all call me Ash and I am your music captain. I may not look like a music sort of person but I did win this years talent show which was epic with the help of David. Anything to do with music, I'm the guy to ask wether it's guitar, singing, dancing, anything, just ask and I'll help. Also don't forget to ask any of your other seniors and teachers at this school for help as well. I just started at this school this year and I have learnt so much and been through the wars of being bullied to being abducted to almost seeing a great mate die but, it hasn't stopped me from achieving who I am. Being able to stand up here and talk to you is absolutely amazing. I shall now pass you onto James" Ash announced and was applauded.
"Hello, my name is James and I am your student councillor. Being a student councillor is awesome because I am able to help people if they have a major problem and I get to see people being happy. I wouldn't of done this without the support of friends and family though so one thing for sure is to never neglect your family or friends because, you can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. That has to be my favourite motto and is a great one to follow. So if you need any help, at any time, just ask" James said and was applauded.
"Well thank you leaders for going out of your own way to tell us a bit about you guys and now students can navigate their way through high school. I now dismiss you all and have a lovely rest of the week" Mrs Messer concluded and everyone left.