Chapter 9

The Spencer Household:
Tom had just gotten into the door and was met by his mother and father.
"Hello Tom, how was school?" John, his father asked
"It was good" Tom lied
"Hey, where's your brother?" Diane questioned
"Um..."
He was doomed
"Well, where is he?"
"He, he got arrested"
"He what!" John yelled
"He got arrested, David and some of his other friends ransacked and graffitied Amy, James and Ash's houses"
"Well once that boy get home, he will regret doing that" Diane stated angrily.

One hour later:
David finally reached his home and was preparing himself for the worst. He had tear stains on his face, he felt really guilty for what he had done. His eye had started to swell from Heath punching him in the face. He opened the door to his house and saw his Mum and Dad waiting for him.
"Hello David" John greeted
"HimDad, hi Mum" David said shutting the door.
"Can you explain to us why you were so late and why you got arrested!" Diane shouted which made David jump.
"I'm sorry Mum, I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong" David said in fright.
Tom was watching from the stairs. He saw how shaky his brother looked and he knew when his brother was pulling an act and this wasn't one.
"Well that doesn't take it back now does it!" John shouted at his youngest son who backed into the door.
"Please listen to me, I was forced!"
"Well you could've said no!" His mother stated
"I was selfish ok, just please stop!" David yelled.
His father hit slapped him on the face. Tom thought this was going too far. He knew David had done wrong,but he didn't deserve this. David was crying. His father hit him again, and again, and again, and again.
"Stop!" Tom yelled who was now in the kitchen with them.
John and Diane turned round.
"Tom don't interrupt, your brother deserves this, for what he did" Diane said.
"No he doesn't, your just as bad as David's friends!" Tom yelled and walked over to David who was on the ground cowering and grabbed his hand, pulled him up and took him to his room leaving his parents to stand there in shock. Even though David had hated his brother, he was grateful and thought about putting everything behind. Tom put David on his bed who was still crying.
"David, please stop crying, your away from them now and they can't hurt you" Tom pleaded.
David started to stop crying and looked up.
"Did Dad give you that black eye?" Tom asked shocked
"No, Heath did, I told the cops everything and they let me off but I have to clean up Amy, James, and Ash's houses which I am happy to do and when Heath asked what I had said, I told Heath I that the cops knew everything because I told them and he punched me, but I don't want to be apart of their group anymore" David cried.
Tom hugged David and David hugged back.
"I'm sorry" David said.
"It's ok Squid" Tom said.
David looked at him weird.
"Well, I'm calling you that from now on since you won't have anyone else to" Tom said.
Squid smiled.